6.04.2009

Girl's Night


I’ve spent the last 3 weeks working in the Dallas area. In the evenings, I’ve had the chance to spend time with friends and my brother. Wednesday night Tiffany and I took our little friend, Natalie, out for a Girl’s Night. Natalie is the daughter of our college friends, Erick and Leslie. She was the flower girl in Tiffany’s wedding last year. Natalie is so girly and just too much fun.

We started the evening by hitting a few shops. We had a nice dinner and got to catch up. Natalie told us all about school, dancing, and horseback riding. After dinner we took Natalie to Sonic for the free root beer float night. It was great fun!





9 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love those sonic pictures! They are so cute and are cracking me up!

jlc said...

ok you are too freaken cute!!

and belong on tv with that smile!

Treasure Ann said...

You all are too cute, and looks like you both are having fun.

In This Wonderful Life said...

how fun! i love that you snapped pics!

Annabel Manners said...

You two are adorable!

Shoshanah said...

Free root beer float night? Is that like a once a week thing? If so I need to stop by one!

Amy said...

My sister was telling me about the free floats - what a great time!

Jules said...

Aw, it sounds like such a fun night and Natalie is so cute.

I've never been to a Sonic :( We don't have them around here.

AmyT said...

looks like so much fun..love sonic!