3.07.2010

Weekend

Last weekends my friend Maria and her son Austin came to San Antonio for visit. It was great to see Maria. She is like a big sister to me and now that I live in SAT, I don't see her as much. Friday night we had Mexican food & made chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered marshmallows.


Saturday we slept in, it was great! We had a late breakfast and took a walk in the park. The weather was perfect! Saturday night we went to the Riverwalk for dinner and a boat ride. I haven't been taking as many photos as I usually do, I'm just not feeling it these days. However, Maria and I did try to have Austin, a 1st grader, take our photo. Here's the results....


1st try, very blurry. We instructed him to keep the camera very still.

2nd try, even worse

3rd try, not getting better

4th try, a little better

Austin Dancing in front of the Alamo

14 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, the stawberries look amazing!!

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, the stawberries look amazing!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love the fun photos!!

S said...

I swear... great minds think alike. I am making for the first time chocolate covered strawberries for a work party on Wednesday. The marshallows are a great idea... any tips? What are the toppings for the marshallow?

Love your weekend :)

Abbi said...

yummm! those look so good!
i hate when my camera won't focus!
sounds like a fun weekend with your friend!
hope your job is going well!

TanyaLea said...

Oh how fun. The 'treats' look absolutely YUMMY and the photos were adorable...blurry and all... that's just part of the memory now!! :) Glad you had a nice time.

Hugs,
Tanya

LWLH said...

What a fun weekend to hang out with your girlfriend. And those strawberries and marshmallows look delish.

Jill said...

So glad you had a good weekend and oh my word - those strawberries!

AmyT said...

looks like so much fun!! ummm I want a strawberry!!!!! YUMMY!!

Heather said...

That sounds like a fun weekend!

Kate said...

Those strawberries look so good!

Jules said...

Mexican food and chocolate covered anything sounds like the perfect dinner! I’m glad that you were able to visit with your friend. For a 1st grader, the 4th pic isn’t bad ;) Austin is a cutie.

I saw your comment and yes it is all from Old Navy! They’re stepping things up over there. I usually like nothing or everything and lucked out with a good trip.

I’m so glad you had a nice weekend and from what I can see in the photo, your outfit is too cute!

Danielle Moss said...

I love the river walk!!! So fun. :)

I want to come back to SA again. I don't mean to invite myself, but it would be fun. I love it there. Hobby Lobby is amazing. I'd come with an extra suitcase next time.

Amy C said...

Oh my gosh Jill..that just cracked me up!