10.31.2010

Jarrett and Kate's Wedding

On October 9th my brother and his girlfriend of 5 years, Kate, got married in Southlake, TX. The entire weekend was wonderful! As the guests checked into the hotel, we received a fun gift bag.

Gift Bag Goodies


On Friday morning Kate hosted brunch at one of her favorite places in Grapevine.


The rehearsal dinner was held at Cross Timbers Winery. Jarrett proposed to Kate at Cross Timbers.

P.S. A few people have asked me if I carved the pumpkins. I didn't carve the pumpkins but I wish I had/could. One of Kate's friends is an artist and she did the pumpkins. I LOVE them... cute touch.


Jarrett & Kate Arrive at the Rehearsal Dinner


Fall is the best season!


Jarrett and Me


Friends


Family





The Wedding Day


My Dad & Jarrett


My Parents & Kate


Kate's Family


The Groomsmen


The Reception




My BFF, Tiffany


The Blessing Tree from Jenn's baby shower made it to the wedding




Jarrett, the best brother!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Shoshanah said...

You could so carve a pumpkin! It really is easy, especially if you follow a pattern like I always do!

Abbi said...

congrats to your brother.
what a beautiful wedding. you looked adorable!

a!k0 said...

Awww looks like a pretty intimate wedding and it looked lovely and romantic. Congrats to your brother and family :) In one of the pictures Kate looks a lil like your mom :D hehe. Beautiful wedding!

x0x0

lifeittlesurprises.blogspot.com

University of Iowa Meg said...

Jill- Great pics!! What a great thing- an October wedding! J & I did gift bags for everyone staying at the hotel where our reception was at- loved the personalized water bottles!! :)

Amy Maze said...

the wedding festivities look gorgeous! you look great too!

AndreaLeigh said...

i love your green dress! foxy!

all the little touches are so special. the pumpkins are beautiful! love the monogram!

jarrett said...

Great post, Jill! Thanks again for all that you did to help with the wedding. I think you were busier than we were! Love you!!

Lauren said...

Just beautiful!!!!! Love all the pictures!!!! :)

midnight macaroons said...

I love weddings. Your bro and new SIL are too cute. Beautiful wedding. You looked great!

I wish I knew how to carve pumpkins. This year Richard carved our pumpkin. It looked pretty sorry. We're not gifted at carving pumpkins around this house.

Jules said...

Congratulations to your brother and his wife! The wedding looks like it was beautiful and the weekend very special. I love that the rehearsal dinner was held where your brother proposed. The pumpkins look so cute and all of the fall decorations. This is definitely my favorite time of the year. I also love the pretty green dress that you wore for the dinner.

Kate looks gorgeous and I love her dress! The flowers are also so pretty.

Danielle Moss said...

I saw all of these on FB but wanted to leave a little blog love since they are such great photos. Beautiful wedding! Kate looked beautiful (you all did, for that matter!).

Congrats! Big year for your family!

TanyaLea said...

Such a beautiful family... your parents made some cute babies!! ;) Congrats to your brother and his gorgeous bride! I loved all the fall details of their wedding day, down to the gift bags ...great ideas, and classy, too!!

You looked positived adorable... as ALWAYS!!!

Unknown said...

I so enjoyed reading about your volunteering in China. How did you do that and how do you get started? I am interested. Thank you. Contact me at wiserayne@gmail.com