11.05.2008

I recently received two blog awards. A Tale of Two Sisters gave me the Superior Scribbler Award. I recently found their blog and absolutely love it.



The only rule is you have to pass the award to 5 other bloggers. I would like to pass this cute award to…

Old Shoes and New Friends
Petunia in Paradise
Pink Preppy Party Girl
Pink Owl
Well That’s Just Fabulous


Also, I received the Smile Award from Heather at Grace 303 and Danielle at Well That’s Just Fabulous.



The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude
B. Love one another
C. Make mistakes
D. Learn from others
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world
F. Love life
G. Love kids

The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner

I would like to pass this award to…

Jacob and Carrie~ Seeing Signs of Hope
Football and Fried Rice
All While Wearing Mascara
Our Little China Girl
My Amazeing Journey

Thanks girls for the awards.

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Thank you, thank you!

Your blog make over is gorgeous! Danielle does such a nice job!

Old Friends and New Shoes said...

Thanks Jill.... and the snowflakes are darling!!!

Petunia said...

Thank you for the award, Jill!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!

Amy Maze said...

Thanks Jill! I love your new birthday coat and dress. I hope you stay warm this week!