11.17.2008



Saturday night my friend, Maria, had a Pampered Chef party at her house. It was SOOO much fun and great to catch up with everyone. Gretchen, Amy, Maria and I used to work together at Kodak (I’m the only one left… boo). We became great friends and we have so many funny memories. My favorite memories are the company meetings in San Diego and Las Vegas, especially the roller coaster in Vegas. Mommy! It’s always so much fun when we get together. There were other people at the party~ I forgot to get pictures of everyone else.



Maria (now with Kellogg), Me, Amy (now with Kraft), and Gretchen (stay at home mom)

There were a couple great one liners throughout the night.

“Maria, is this your first 12 pack.” ~Amy (Maria ask us how to open a box of diet coke)

“If I have twins I’m going to name them Fancy Face and Patch.” ~ Amy



10 comments:

K and/or K said...

I love girls nights like these. How about Eugene and Caliope for a little deeper "Days" tribute?

AndreaLeigh said...

Looks like a great party! I love PC parties b/c of the food mainly, not the products. LOL.

Amy C said...

I had sooo much fun, seriously!! Sitting next to you and giggling our butts off was like old times at our work meetings! I loaded some pics on a blog post but I need to write my post...so it will be up soon!!! See you Saturday for Crafts night!!!

Wearing Mascara said...

It's great that you had such a great time! I am actually going to a Pampered Chef party this Friday and I have never been to one! Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, and this sounds like such a fun time!

Lulu said...

yummy! I've only been to one, but there was all kinds of yummy treats!

Rachel H. said...

Delicious!! A coworker is having one of this on Thursday, but I have another party to go to, so I won't be able to make it. I wish I could now after seeing these pictures! :)

With Love from New Orleans said...

What a fun idea!

Danielle Moss said...

Looks like fun! What is that adorable Christmas tree?

Janet said...

You girls have too much fun and what a great to try your favorite recipes.
Love, Mom