11.10.2009

I Love this Show



I usually stick to girly (trashy) television shows. Last year I was hanging out at my friend Lindsay’s house. She had Curb Your Enthusiasm on the TV. I was hooked. I couldn’t break away from the show, which is extremely unusual. When I watch TV 99% of the time I’m doing something else like playing on the computer, doing an expense report, looking through a magazine, painting my nails, etc...

Curb is so interesting, random, and funny. The problem is I’m too cheap to pay for HBO. It just doesn’t make sense when I spend at least half the week in hotel rooms. I’ve caught a few episodes in hotel rooms but not enough.

This is sketchy and I probably shouldn’t even write it. A couple weeks ago I had a dream I was making out with the main character in Curb. Yes, that would be the guy in the photo above. YIKES! I promise he’s not my type or what I’m looking for. I just really love this show.

Last week I purchased Season 1 and I love it. Do y’all watch Curb? What show is not your typical show but you completely love it?

P.S. Guess what, I just heard that Curb will be airing on the TV Guide Network starting February 2010.

12 comments:

Jill said...

I've never seen it (I don't have HBO either) - I'll have to check it out on Netflix.

Amy Maze said...

i don't know about a show that i watch that doesn't fit "me", but i do love the rocky movies (yes all of them and i have the whole set if you and danielle want to watch them this weekend!) and i also love scary movies! loved all the scary movies on cable the week before halloween! those are probably my two most random things i watch. i've never seen curb, but maybe i'd like it???

Kate said...

We have heard really good thigns about the show, so we netflixed all of the seasons. It has been on for a long time, I guess I am out of the loop.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

LOVE curb! my husband has been obsessed about it and I've always resisted but I finally gave in and I don't know what I was thinking all that time! It's SO funny! I'm LOVING this season with all the guest stars and the "seinfeld reunion"! great show!

Danielle Moss said...

Hahahaha. That's hilarious. I can so NOT see you with Larry David {OBVIOUSLY!}

Jennifer said...

I've heard that show's good! I don't get HBO though so I've never seen it... I wonder if it's on Netflix?

midnight macaroons said...

I've had those dreams too. What do they mean? In my dream I wasn't kissing the guy from Curb but Hyde from the 70's show. What's up with that?

Erin said...

I've half-watched the show a few times, but have always been too distracted to really pay attention. Maybe I should try harder next time..

PS- I finally made your shrimp etoufee recipe this weekend and it was FABULOUS! I will definitely be making it again. I just posted about it on my blog =) Thanks again for the recipe!

Rachel H. said...

I've never watched it...I don't have it on HBO, but I might try to rent it or something sometime to check it out!

Jules said...

I’ve heard nothing but great things about that show and I really should start watching it, since it’s the creator of Seinfeld (I loved that show). Isn’t so strange the people that make guest appearances in your dreams sometimes? The show I never thought that I would watch but do is It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Geof used to go on and on about it and now I love it.

Mrs. Foodie said...

I love this show. I also like Arrested Development. The shows have similar styles. I was SO dissapointed when they stopped making Arrested Development.... If you haven't seen it you should check it out. We watched it via our Netflix subscription.

In This Wonderful Life said...

hubby got me hooked on Curb! SO funny!