11.17.2009

Nashville~ Part 2



Saturday morning we slept late, which is always my vote! Amy M. is such a wonderful and gracious hostess. She made yummy tea biscuits for breakfast on Saturday morning. When Danielle and I arrived at Amy’s house on Thursday night Amy had gifts for us. She’s sweet!



Cute Christmas Towel, Tennessee Christmas Ornament, Plum Purple (so in right now) Makeup Bag, Lip Gloss, & Candy


Saturday we started the day at Sonic. Danielle had never had a Sonic drink. Every time we’re talking on the phone, I’m ordering a Route 44 Diet Coke. Amy and I took Danielle to experience her first Route 44 Diet Coke. Of course, she loved it!



Next Amy took us to the country. She grew up in a beautiful home on the most amazing land. We walked around and took tons of photos.




This is my favorite photo from the country. I hope Amy doesn't kill me for posting it. This is her Grandmaw's backyard. Every Saturday her Grandmaw washes her undies and hangs them to dry. That so cute!


Saturday afternoon we headed to the city and met Tippa. She’s great and she has a Maltese! We walked around Music Row, had a good dinner, and took a horse and carriage ride. It was so fun! I love Nashville. I would live in Nashville in a heartbeat!



Carrie Underwood signing autographs in a bookstore. She's so pretty!




17 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

Amy Maze said...

i posted the granny panties on my blog too! ha!

LWLH said...

Looks like a great time...the undies pic made me smile...I remember my nan doing it! :)

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I thought that first picture said Trashville...ha! Ok, but now I see that it doesn't! I am so glad you had fun and were able to meet up with all these friends! We miss you over here on the West Coast so plan another visit here, pretty please! And I'm so excited you finally saw a celebrity, and Carrie Underwood at that! She is so fabulous and pretty! See? It's because I wasn't there that you got your celebrity sighting...I'm bad luck...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks like a fabulous trip. I've always wanted to visit Nashville!

Sweet Simplicity said...

My grandma does the same thing! hahaha.

Katie said...

What a fun trip! I love Nashville.

Tippa Feltman said...

Awww! What a great weekend!

Danielle Moss said...

I look fabulous with my eyes closed in the last pic. Glad I was able to destroy that photo for everyone.

Had such a great time. So glad you were able to join us.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love Nashville! Such a fun and exciting place to experience. :)

Jill said...

My grandmother did the same thing with her undies. She didn't have a dryer for years. Can you imagine?

It looks like you're having a blast. I'm a little jealous!

midnight macaroons said...

It looks like y'all had a good time. I love Nashville! We usually go around this time of year and I can't get enough of the cool crisp weather. Great photos.

Lexilooo said...

I've never been to a Sonic!

Kate said...

I can't believe you guys sat in the leaves! Love how the photos turned out

Jules said...

I’m so glad that you ladies had a nice time! That was so sweet of Amy to get you gifts. I love all of the sweet goodies that she included. The sequin makeup bag is so cute and I also love the Christmas ornament.

I don’t what a Route 44 Diet Coke is, but I bet it’s good (I’ve never been to a Sonic). I LOVE that first photo of the 3 of you in the leaves…so pretty.

Downtown Nashville looks like it was so much fun and I can’t believe the shot you got of Carrie Underwood. I think she is beautiful. The horse and carriage ride looks like so much fun!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

What a fun trip! Your pics are so cute, you girls look beautiful! It sounded like so much fun=)

Lauren said...

I found your blog through Danielle, and just wanted to say hi!! Love it and sounds and looks like ya'll had a blast in Nashville!!!! :)