11.02.2009

New Find

I received a $20 gift certificate from the Vera Bradley store for my birthday. I was supposed to use it during my birthday month, October. Surprise, Surprise, I had no time in October to use the gift card.

Yesterday after church I ran into Vera B. and nicely asked the sales associate if I could use the gift card a day late. She let me! Yay!

Tons of new items have arrived at the Vera B. store since I was last in. I was happy and it was so hard to narrow my decision down. I picked up these super cute wine bottle labels. The package comes with 6 bottle labels and 6 gift tags. The Vera B. sales associate told me the labels are great if you're giving a bottle of wine as a gift. She also suggested using the labels on your wine bottles if you're hosting a dinner party, especially if you're serving cheap wine. Ha Ha... great idea!



I also picked up a cute clipboard to use while I decorate windows at the mall and airport. Speaking of windows, I just finished the Christmas windows at the airport. In addition to working on the windows 7 hours last week, I worked on the windows Saturday afternoon and didn't finish until Saturday night. I missed a Halloween party. I was kinda sad because I love costumes. Oh well, maybe next time.

Does anyone else love the new show Leave It To Lamas? Shayne is so funny; I want to be her IRL friend. ;)

15 comments:

Rachel H. said...

So cute! And what a nice sales lady to let you use it a day late! :)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I saw those at a boutique that carries Vera, what a great way to spruce up a wine that you're gifting! I have never heard of that show...hmmm...looks interesting.

Jill said...

Cute labels! Sorry you missed your party. I haven't seen the show but I'm always looking for some good reality tv!

Suburban Princess said...

I love the wine labels! I usually make my own but I think I will keep an eye out for these!

Lexilooo said...

They recently opened a VB store nearby and I just saw it last weekend. I love the wine labels, but of course, Steve rolled his eyes when I showed him :)

Jules said...

Vera Bradley has the most wonderful gifts. I love the idea of dressing your bottle of wine. It looks so girly and festive. I still want to get one of those holders from VB that holds keys, cell, id, etc. It would be so nice to just take that shopping instead of lugging a whole purse around.

I think it is so neat that you get to dress windows on the side. I'm sorry you missed the party, but at least you got all of your work done.

I haven't been watching Leave It To Lamas. I'll have to catch up when they have a marathon. She used to crack me up when she was on The Bachelor.

If you ever visit Philly, I will certainly take you to The Deck :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

Those wine bottle labels are too cute!! I need to go get some! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Beth Dunn said...

Those wine things are ADORABLE!! I love them. I'll have to watch that show as I love shows like that. xoxo

SC

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Hello friend! These are so cute! Thanks for your sweet e-mail...I promise and cross my heart that I have a birthday present for you {I even bought it before your birthday}, but I've been too busy to get to the post office {or too lazy?!}!!! I feel so bad for the delay, but I promise I will mail it on Friday of this week!

Miss you! xoxo

Petunia said...

Those Vera Bradley wine labels are so pretty! Love them!

Angie said...

Jill, I LOVE the wine labels, they are so cute, I have never seen them. I am going to have to call around and see if our Vera stores carry them. I did just get a cute Vera tin with mints last week at the College bookstore. I love finding cute, new Vera items.
Have a great week!

midnight macaroons said...

I love Vera B! Cute, cute, cute!!! We didn't do much for Halloween this year. I miss going to costume parties. A friend recently sent an old photo of Richard when he went as Britney Spears one year (blonde wig, Catholic school girl outfit, big belly, and sporting a goatee). I told him if he had a Red Bull in his hand he would have been the K-Fed Britney, LOL!

Abbi said...

very cute!! love some vera b!!!
i haven't watched that show yet!! i should tune into it!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute labels! My Sister in law would love that!

jlc said...

i <3 Vera!!!


Also thank you so much for your sweet thoughts the other day. They meant a lot. :)