11.29.2009

San Antonio River Parade, Thank You, & New Blog Design

San Antonio River Parade

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Besides my boredom issues on Thanksgiving Day, I had a nice weekend. Friday night I went out with my brother, Jarrett, his girlfriend, Kate, and Dr. Mark. We had a great Italian dinner on the Riverwalk and watched the Christmas Parade on the river.




If you're not familiar with San Antonio, there is a mall that wraps around one end of the Riverwalk. My sister designed the mall Christmas decorations. Aren't they great?



Thank You


I've received a few blog awards. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Be sure to check out these fabulous blogs...


Thank you Shoshanah at From L.A. to LA for the Dragon Loyalty Award.

Thank you, Mrs. MFC for the Fabulous Sugar Doll Award.

Thank you Angela & Danielle for the Happy 101 Award. I’m supposed to list 10 things that make me happy...


My Faith
Family
My New Church in San Antonio
Old Friends
New Friends, especially my blog friends
Chinese Kids~ they’re SO stinkin’ cute
Upgrades to First Class
My Niece, Daisy the Maltese
Vacation
Pink Christmas Decorations

New Blog Design

Thanks to the very talented Danielle at The Design Girl for my new Christmas look. As always, I LOVE my new look. If you’re looking for a Christmas look, head over to The Design Girl. Her custom designs are amazing. You can also purchase a CUTE Christmas pre-made template. For the next week, if you purchase a pre-made template and mention “Peeptoe Jill”, you’ll receive the design for only $20.00!

19 comments:

Jules said...

The parade sounds like such a great time and what a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit! That is amazing that your sister designed the decorations. They’re very pretty. Speaking of pretty, I love the headband you’re wearing in the 1st photo. You look great.

Congrats on all of the awards and pink Christmas decorations make me happy too. I’d love to find some cute new one’s for the tree this year!

The new Christmas design looks great. Danielle is awesome!

LWLH said...

love the new look at the decor your sister designed is beautiful! :)

Shoshanah said...

I think the new background works perfectly for you!

Jane said...

Love the new design. And your pictures are so fun!

Suburban Princess said...

Wow what a beautiful outing!
I read your Dr Mark story and I was thinking hmmm if you dont want him I will take him! But now it all makes sense! I am sure you will make a beautiful bridesmaid for him someday!

jlc said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL PICS!!! And why is your hair always so freaken cute?!?! Hahah!! Love it! And gorgeous new design too!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! And I love your new look! Lots to be thankful for! :)

Kassie said...

What a beautiful place!! I almost moved there for college--I got a scholarship to Trinity, if you know it. I still think about those 'what ifs' when I see pictures like these!! lol. And your new blog design is just gorgeous--you always have such pretty ones!! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

love the new layout! gorgeous pics. you look beautiful as always.

Tricia said...

Your sister did a great job. Growing up in Austin it was always a tradition to hit up the Riverwalk around Christmas. Its so pretty that time of year.

In This Wonderful Life said...

congrats on the award! loving the new background!

c said...

gorgeous pictures. your sister did a magnificent job!!

Abbi said...

aw...you are sooo cute!! love, love your outfit! adorable!
love your new blog! super cute!

AmyT said...

beautiful!!! love the decorations!!

Unknown said...

Love your new design!!

Jill said...

Love the new blog design! I hate it that Dr. Mark can't be an item - he is super cute!

midnight macaroons said...

Our anniversary is Dec 21 and we would always drive down from Austin to spend a night on the Riverwalk for one night (very romantic). I love S.A. during Christmas!

Your new blog design is very festive and fun.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

beautiful pics!! sounded like such a fun night! congrats on your awards and love the blog design=)!

Lauren said...

Those decorations are beautiful!!!! : )