4.12.2010

ABC's~ (I'm Still Here)

A. AREA CODE : Oh my gosh, I hated to give up my 713 (Houston) area code when I started my new job but I chose to 'port' my cell phone # (no home #, waste of money). Porting my phone # meant K*dak paid the entire bill so they owned the phone #. When I left the company I lost the phone #, which I knew when I decided to port the #. My new area code is 210.



B. BED SIZE: Queen. For the record, there is a major difference in a queen and a full sized bed. In 2006, I was in NYC with the girls. When we arrived to our hotel and entered our room, we thought the hotel had made a mistake and given us 2 twin sized beds. We called the front desk, they informed us our room had 'full' sized beds. What??? That night my friend, Maria, and I spooned. Please don't judge me, we didn't have a choice & we didn't enjoy it.

C. CHORE YOU HATE:
Just one? Ironing and I seem to do it all the time.



D. DOG'S NAME: No time = no pets. However, my sister has the best dog in the world, a Maltese named Daisy. Jenn and I have discussed who they would leave Daisy to in their will.. I got dibs, y'all!




E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Diet Coke!


F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink


G. GOLD OR SILVER: Both




H. HEIGHT: 5' 2.5"


I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None


J. Job: Beyond thankful and very busy, gotta love the 1st year learning curve


K. KIDS: I have no desire to reproduce. However, never say "Never." Be careful what you say you'll never do. Right? I want to adopt but I'm open to reproduction.


L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Rent a townhouse, can't commit to buying a house or even a car payment. I have issues. ;)


M. MOM'S NAME: Janet


N. NICKNAME: I've been called "Jilly" and "Jilly Bean." Not a huge fan.



O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: No



P. PET PEEVE: Too many to count... just kidding, but not really. Being Micro-managed, inappropriate PDA, rude people, etc...



Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Guess I'm kinda shallow, some of my favorite quotes are from Legally Blonde.



Elle: "It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff is switching our toilet paper from Charmin... to generic. All those opposed to chafing, please say 'Aye'."

Elle: "I'm able to recall hundreds of details at the drop of a hat."
Margo: "Hey Elle, do you know what happened on Days of Our Lives yesterday?"
Elle: "Why, yes, Margo, I do! Once again we join Hope in her search for identity. As you know, she was brainwashed by the evil Stephano."



R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS:
Sister and Brother (both younger)

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
As late as possible every morning but for the most part 7:00 AM. At my new job I make my own schedule. All my training sessions start at 10:00 AM. I love it but I still wake up around 7:00... lots to do.


U. UNDERWEAR: Hanky Panky... they'll change your life



V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I'm not a huge fan of mushrooms but I'll eat them. I WILL eat anything served to me. I think it's rude and immature not to. Although I don't love mushrooms, I recently had the mushrooms at Flemings... YUM!



W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Issues waking up, the computer, and ironing.


X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: A few. I definitely do NOT blog about everything I do or everyting going on. I might hang out with friends or have a major event (or an xray) and not blog about it. Blogging isn't fun when people expect things.


Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Sugar Cookies


Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: N/A

17 comments:

LWLH said...

I will lose my 321 to return to a 570! :)

Jill said...

So fun! I love it that you put N/A for the zoo animals. I am SOOO not a fan of the zoo!

erica said...

I loved learning your abc's... legally blonde is my fav and I think I quote it too often lol

xo

Heather said...

This was fun to read!

Erin said...

this made me laugh..you're so cute!

..but you really don't like ANY zoo animals??

In This Wonderful Life said...

how fun! I want to do this now :) Glad you are still here.. I miss ya!

Jamie said...

I have a Maltese named Daisy too :) Your sister's Daisy is precious!

midnight macaroons said...

We are sooo soul sista's. Everyone has compared me to Elle Woods since that movie came out. I even got the Legally Blonde Barbie for Christmas one year. AND I can so relate to the 713 area code thing. When we moved to Houston we got a 281 area code b/c they ran out of 713. I was so mad when Richard gave me my new number.

Danielle Moss said...

Cute post. I especially love that you included the 5'2.5" hehe.

Sorry I missed you Sunday. I was having a VERY off day. Slept for a while. Was sure I was coming down with something.

Call if you get a chance this week. I know you're busy and I don't want to bug you.

xoxo

Amy Maze said...

cute! glad you finally posted some real information! ha!!

Lori said...

Hehee, you're SO cute Jill....and wee little. :)

Kassie said...

I love Legally Blonde! I think some of my favorite quotes come from their too. :)

Alison said...

That is so fun! I love legally blond too and I am DYING to try Hanky Panky!

I hope you are having a good day!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a cute post, so fun learning about you as a new follower. I am just loving all your answers especially your Elle Woods quotes! I just filled out my first A-Z today. FUN!

Lauren said...

I soooo love Legally blonde, I can quote that whole movie!!!! :)

Kari said...

I have missed reading your blog so much! I am really glad to be back on the world wide web!! Love the ABC post.

Jules said...

Such a fun post! I love getting to know more about you.

I’m like that with my area code too. I’ve had 610 forever and don’t want to lose it. Geof and I have a Queen and I can’t wait to get a King. I’ve had to do the same thing as you in hotels with friends. It’s understandable.

Daisy is such a cutie :)

I’m with you on the color pink and Diet Coke.

I have a friend that they call Jilly Bean. I never call her that. Jill is short enough…no nicknames needed ;)

I LOVE the Days of Our Lives quote from Legally Blonde…good one.

I’m not a morning person and get up as late as possible too.