Wow, it's been 2 years since I last posted. How did this happen? A few weeks ago, I was looking through old blog posts and decided it was time to start blogging again. Here's a brief recap of the last 2 years (not in order)...
Top 20 of 2011 and 2012
1. Surprise- Moved back to Houston from San Antonio
2. Missed- Mawmaw
February 12, 1924- March 3, 2012
3. Restaurant- Babbo, NYC
4. Event- Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas
5. Accomplishment- Passed the Texas State Insurance Exam
Oh my gosh, it was hard!
6. Destination- New York City
|Live with Kelly and Michael Show|
7. Cocktail- Skinny Girl
8. Photo- Trent (my nephew)
This pose was unplanned, a total accident.
The photographer put Trent in the little chair and he struck a pose.
So funny! P.S. It was Valentine's Day.
9. Sewing- Shower Curtain
My mom MADE this awesome (and extra big) shower curtain for my new house.
I needed a custom shower curtain for the random, curved bathtub.
10. Purchase- Dining Room Chairs
I worked crazy, hard (normal people don't do this) and earned a decent bonus.
11. Furniture Refinish- Painted My Grandma's Old Dresser
Using as a Buffet in the Dining Room
12. Party- Trent's 1st Birthday Party
|My Mom, Trent, and my sister (Jenn)|
|Jenn had a GREAT birthday buffet. She makes her Hummus!|
Yum, I wish I had some hummus right now.
|The theme was "Sock Monkey." So many cute details|
|(Top Left) In lieu of gifts, Jenn asked the guests to bring diaper rash cream or eczema cream. |
She made a donation to an orpahange in China.
(Top Right) Party Favors in my mom's childhoold Radio Flyer wagon.
13. Product- MAC Serum
14. Show- The Radio City Rockettes, NYC
15. Introduction- Baby Claire
My sister had her second baby in June 2012. We have GIRL!
"Let the shopping begin" is an understatement.
16. Subscription- Birchbox
17. Neighborhood- Audubon Place Historic District, Montrose
I am THAT person that must live in a certain area of town. It took me 9 months to find my house (rental). I lived in temporary house for 6 months while the majority of my things were in storage. So worth it!
18. Accessory- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
19. Project- Decorating and Organizing My House
It took 3 months with my crazy travel and work schedule.
After pictures coming soon
20. Favorite Guy- My Nephew, Trent
|I really love him! Can you tell?|