8 TV Shows I Like To Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Celebrity Apprentice
3. Gossip Girl
4. Tori and Dean~ Home Sweet Hollywood
5. The Hills
7. Keeping up with the Kardashians
8. The Real Housewives of Everywhere (well, except ATL... I could never get into that one)
8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
1. Niko Niko's- Houston
2. Avec- Chicago
3. Angus Barn- Durham, NC
4. Chuy's- An Austin, TX Institution
5. Fig and Olive- NYC
6. Joe's Stone Crab- Miami
7. Tiny Boxwoods- Houston
8. Max's Wine Dive- Houston
8 Things I Look Forward To:
2. Re-doing my Chairs
3. Being an Aunt
4. Buying a new Sofa
5. Getting a Massage~ my shoulder is killing me from pulling around my 50 lb. suitcase. A girl has gotta have her stuff.
6. Fall~ I could skip the Texas Summer
7. Sex And The City Movie
8. Vacation~ Did I mention that already?
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
2. Flew on a tiny plane in bad weather~ when you realize you're not going to die, it's kinda fun
3. Neighbor called me to tell me I had a dead cat in my garden. Oh great & gross.! I really don't have time for this crap.
4. Got home and didn't find a dead cat. Not surprised! Some people really... oh never mind.
5. Painted my nails
6. Arrived home and had dinner, which consisted of food in my purse from the Continental President's Club. You'd think I could do better than that at home. Oh well...
7. Watched Tori and Dean~ Home Sweet Hollywood on my DVR
8. Talked on the phone
8 Things I Like About Winter (Just 8???):
1. Winter Clothes, Layering, & Scarves
4. It's not hot! Well for the most part it's not hot, I do live in Texas.
5. Heating blanket
6. No sweating
7. Cheap electric bills
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. An extra day every weekend
2. New Comforter
3. Dresses~ on my wish list everyday
4. Chanel Purse~ probably not happening anytime soon, too crazy expensive
6. Tickets to Lady GaGa
7. New Camera~ probably not happening anytime soon. I don't like spending $$$ on electronics.
8. Dining Room Chairs
8 Things I’m Passionate About:
4. Orphan Outreach, especially in China
6. Trying New Things
8. Picking my Hair
8 Words or Phrase I Use Often:
1. “Like” My boss recently observed one of my training seminars. He said I did a great job at not using 'filler words.' I was so proud.
3. “I don't have time for that”
4. “Oh my gosh”
5. "Are you joking"
6. “I'm tired"
8 Things I Learned From The Past:
1. What you don't know can hurt you.
2. Don’t let yourself be a doormat or let people mistake your kindness as a weakness
3. Be careful what you say you'll never do
4. Be very careful about giving advice to girlfriends about guys, even when they beg for it and they say it's really over this time.
5. It's always better to do the right thing, even though you may not want to.
6. Once you say something you can't take it back, be careful.
7. Forgiving and forgetting is so much easier... release yourself and move on.
8. The grass is always greener on the other side.
8 Places I Would Love To Go Visit/See:
1. China~ Always want to go back
7. NYC~ Always want to go back
8. Napa & Sonoma Valley
8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1. Some free time
2. Time to work out~ I'm in a wedding this fall, gotta get in shape
3. Vacation~ Have I mentioned that one yet?
(I don't really need anything else right now, I guess that's good)