12.26.2007

Home for the Holidays

We had a nice Christmas in San Antonio this year. We attended a Christmas Eve service at my parent's church, Oak Hills. Max Lucado gave a GREAT sermon. We spent the rest of Christmas Eve eating hors d’oeuvers and visiting. My brother-in-law, Ryan, had to work on Christmas day, so he opened his gifts Christmas Eve. Christmas Day was relaxing... gifts and a nice meal, followed by a hike in the park. My mom always does an amazing job at making our holidays special. From the Christmas tree to the dining table to the presents under the tree... everything is always beautiful.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Jill - I don't have your email but would be happy to invite you to view my blog. Please email me at blogsbydanielle@gmail.com and I'll invite you.

Happy New Year!!!

Lori said...

See, I do know of your Mom!! You must be incredibly sweet if you're anything like your Mom! :)