1.01.2008

Happy New Year

A Year in Pictures and the "Tops" of 2007 (at the bottom)...
(Sorry for the dumb song that plays with the video, they didn't have many to pick from)




The Tops in 2007

Color- Still Pink

Gadget- Digital Camera

Lesson Learned- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You

Product- L’Occitane Hand Cream

Vacation Spot- Savannah and NYC

Store- Anthropologie

Television Show- The Hills

Sermon- Christmas Eve Sermon at Oak Hills

Song- Big Girls Don’t Cry by Fergie

Introduction- Bobby Deen

Present- Handmade Quilt from my Grandmaw and Mom

Weight Loss- Food Poisoning in Laredo

Best Line- “I Want to Forgive You and I Want to Forget You.” –L.C.

Spontaneous Treat- Cupcake

Broadway- Legally Blonde

Book- The Lost Daughters of China

Party- Grand Opening of Del Friscos in Houston

Sporting Event- Astros Game (I attended 3 games, amazing for a girly girl. I wore dresses and heels to all the games; I was still representing!)

Craft- Painting Pottery

Recipe- Corn Salad from Paula Deen’s Magazine

Entertainment- Computer

Nervous Habit- Picking Split Ends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, Love the slide show!! Looking forward to starting our 2008 friendship memories!! :) Maria xoxo

Danielle Moss said...

I love the pics. How did you cut your eye? Are you ok?

Thanks for the complement on the new headers. You are very sweet!

Hope the New Year is off to a great start for you!

Danielle

Danielle Moss said...

Email me. I can walk you through putting links in the sidebar if you want to create a link list. Happy to help. And thanks for putting my link up!

Lori said...

I love all your Tops, except maybe the food poisoning! I would have loved to hear that sermon Christmas Eve~ we love Max Lucado in our household!!
Happy New Year!