1.14.2008

Nothing to Say...


When I starting blogging, I was worried I wouldn’t have anything to say. Well, that time has finally come. January is always slow month around here.

My weekend wasn’t that interesting. Friday night I cut out a skirt. I had my mom’s old sewing machine here and I didn’t use it for a year and half. As a result, the oil went bad and she had to bring it to the repair shop ($100). Sorry, Mom! I’m going to San Antonio this weekend and I’ll work on my masterpiece...ha ha!

Saturday night I tried a new restaurant with some friends. It’s called Beaver and it’s owned by a lesbian. They serve good old fashioned BBQ, family style. The guys ordered the food. We had chicken wings, ribs, and side dishes. It was good but I don’t like to get messy while dining, which worked out really well because I didn’t eat much!


I also worked on the letters below. It was a simple project. I bought the letters at Michaels. I painted them and added scrapbook paper and embellishments. I “mod podged” them and added a ribbon for hanging.


2 comments:

Blogs by Danielle said...

Those letters are adorable! I love them!

Um...as far as "Beaver", the lesbian owned restaurant goes...no comment :)
Interesting name. Really interesting.

So glad we could talk again today! I really hope you need to come to CA soon.

Lori said...

Oh, I would love to see your skirt, I love to sew too!
Cute letter!