4.23.2008

Six VERY Unimportant Facts

I've been tagged by Danielle to list six unimportant facts about myself.

RULES-
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.

2) post these rules on your blog.

3) share six unimportant things about yourself.

4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.

5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs


Six unimportant things about myself:

1. When I was a teenager I noticed a sharp-pointy object in my scalp. It was really small and I ignored it. One day I was sitting on the floor watching TV and my sis was lying on the bed behind me. I ask her to check out. She had to get my mom’s tweezers to pull it out… it was a blonde thorn. I’m NOT joking. A few weeks later Jenn noticed something in her scalp. I pulled it out with the tweezers and it was also a blonde thorn.


Old Family Photo


2. I bite my cuticles and pick my split ends…. terrible habits.

3. I’m extremely scared of reptiles and rodents. I will freak out and scream if I see one or get close to one. I’m actually grossed out as I’m typing this.

4. Many people think that I’m a photographer because I work for Kodak. I love taking pictures and I think I take decent pictures but I wouldn’t call myself a “photographer.” I have friends who are very talented photographers and I don’t come close to their talent. I have stopped correcting people when they say I’m a photographer. It happens so much; I feel bad constantly correcting people. I just let them think that is my occupation.

5. I like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips.


These are not Chocolate Chip Cookies... I just think they're super cute


6. For 4 years, I did not eat beef. I read the book “Fast Food Nation,” and couldn’t think about beef without getting sick. I have finally starting incorporating beef in my diet again. I eat it about once a month. I’m really looking forward to this weekend. I’m going to a cookout and we’re having hamburgers!



I'm tagging...

Party of Five

Amazeing Journey


1 comments:

Janet said...

Well, we all looked younger. However, for some of us, the days of smooth faces are over for ever.
Love, Mom