3.16.2008

Craft Party

Saturday night I had a little “Craft Party” at my house. My friends, Maria and Amy, and I try to get together once a month for girl time. It has been so much fun over the years. We take turns planning the events, so they’re always different. We have done everything from Friday nights out and Saturday afternoon art festivals to dinner in our homes or a quick bite to eat after work. I’m so thankful for these girls. Despite our crazy schedules, boyfriends, husbands, kids, etc… we always try to make time for each other. Saturday night we had dinner, made greeting cards and gift tags, and visited. It was so much fun!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gracie said...

looks like fun...thanks for your comment....love your blog....very cool collage

Anonymous said...

We're thankful for you,too! I had so much fun! I loved my party favor! And, the food was YUMMO! I just wish I didn't have that freakin' sore throat...all the laughing(try me!!!)didn't help :-)

Danielle Moss said...

I have to say it again. It feels so wrong that there was a craft party and I wasn't there... :(

I am so glad you had such a great time. Everything look so cute! You did an awesome job on the favors! I love them! And those tags are adorable.

I'm sure I'll talk to you soon...

Danielle

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi Jill,

Thanks for stopping by Lindy's blog. Come visit any of my blogs anytime. :o)

It looks like you and your girlfriends had a very fun time being creative and just being together. Good girlfriends are so important in this life.

Have a great Easter weekend,
Lisa

Janet said...

The paper crafts are beautiful. I can't wait to see them. I love the way you set the table. Too bad I missed those yummy-looking shakes. All of you girls look like movie stars. I like the way you made use of just about every inch of your apartment and the outside too for photo opps.
Love, Mom

Lori said...

What a fun idea Jill~ everything looks so cute! Love the paper flowers!