3.12.2008

Snowing In Texas

Last week I had a business trip in Oklahoma. I usually fly on business trips if the drive time exceeds 4 hours. Oklahoma is 5.5 hours away but I decided to drive this time and I’m so glad I did. The day I left it snowed in OK and in North Texas. If I had flown, I would’ve been stranded. My poor car has never been in snow; it took a few times to get it started. As I crossed the border and entered TX, I stopped to take a few photos. We don’t get a lot of snow in TX, especially in March.

A Rare Sight

The Sign Says "Spring Breakers, Welcome to Texas!"


Don't Judge Me Because I Drive a Taurus... it's a Company Car :)


5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

A Taurus is a fine vehicle my friend. Nothing to be ashamed of. And you have NO monthly payment. Talk about a great deal.

Loved talking with you again today, as always. I wish I could come to the craft party. It just seems so wrong that a craft party is happening and I won't be there. Don't you think?

I really hope we will get to meet in the next month or two. Hopefully we can do some crafts too.

Have a great weekend, and of course give me a call any time...

Talk so you soon!

xoxo

Lori said...

Wow, how fun to have snow in Texas~ that's a cute picture of the sign with snow.
Let me guess, are you a pharm rep? :)

Janet said...

As Mom, I'm just thankful that you got through the snowy weather safely. I do like the sign welcoming the Spring Breakers.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Long live the Taurus!!!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

These are great pictures! Can't believe it was 96 degrees here last Friday and then it snowed in TX. CRAZY!

Happy Friday!
Lisa