3.03.2008

Michael Buble and Tiffany

My best friend from college, Tiffany, was in town last weekend. Tiff’s fiancée, Brandon also came along. We had sooo much fun, as we always do. Tiff and I can have fun just sitting in a chair and looking through magazines and talking about fashion, sewing, and decorating. She has been such an amazing friend over the years. Tiff is encouraging and supportive and I’m so thankful for our friendship.

Brandon and Tiff were able to get Michael Buble tickets on Saturday night in a suite, the way we like to do things! It was a great time.

Tiff and I have so many fun memories and stories. Once she told me she didn’t like Las Vegas because you have to walk too much. Well, that’s bad for girls like us that are always in our cute shoes, no matter how painful. It reminds me of my Italy trip; everyone told me to wear tennis shoes… Uhhh, NO! I had to look cute in Italy. So, I wore my cute heels on cobblestone roads (ouch) and my feet bled everyday. The price we pay to look cute.


Tiff dancing to Michael Buble





Obviously, I'm on the right.. peeptoe pumps and SO pale that it hurts your eyes



ACU graduation dinner, 1997
We are 22 years old in this picture, I think I look 15


9 comments:

L. Mida said...

That last picture is a blast from the past. Y'all look great!

Leslie

Lori said...

That's funny, you DO look 15! :)
I'm so jealous, I'd love to see Michael Buble~ how wonderful that must have been to be together enjoying that!
Tiffany sounds like a special life-long friend, I'm glad y'all have each other!
Funny about Italy....but you're right...of ALL places, you want to look cute in Italy!! :)

Tiffany said...

I had such a great time with you this weekend! Thanks for being an amazing host! We do have fun don't we? As for those pictures...well...I just hope we keep getting better over the next 10 years;) Love ya girl!!

Catalyst of fire said...

From your profile so far you seem fun! Im also jealous you got to see Buble!!! Lucky girl you are!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi there,

I saw your link on Leslie's (Myah's) blog and popped on over...I noticed you graduated from ACU. I have several friends (older and younger) who went there. My cousin, Matt Stump, graduated in 1997 (I think) and one of my best friends is Jennifer Babcock (graduated in 1996-I think). Small world...

I love how you had the life changing opportunity to go to China. We adopted our daughter two years ago from Changsha, Hunan and once you've adopted or been around orphans, I think you are forever changed...

Just wanted to say hello!

Looks like you had a fun time with your BFF and seeing Michael Buble (dreamy)!

All the best,
Lisa
Mommy to Lindy
Waiting for her sister

Leslie said...

Just wanted to thank you so much for the quilt square and adorable shoes for Myah! To say she loves them is an understatement, she covets them! Thank you so much for your kindness!

Danielle Moss said...

My friend...you could pass for 14 in that photo. You look so young! But you still look young, so think of how amazing you'll always look!

I LOVE Michael Buble. Have you heard his Christmas songs? I'm guessing he didn't sing any of those. I do love them.

Your legs ARE white. They are as white as mine which is pretty white.

Sorry I missed you the other day. Hope the trip went well. Call me when you can. I'm around Monday and Tuesday.

Janet said...

I'm so glad that you got to be with Tiffany. That was a really great surprise. I too, am thankful that you've had her friendship beyond college. She is a friend in all seasons.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

wow, you do look young there! and freckles.. adorable :)