1.01.2010

Happy 2010 & Top 20 in '09

Happy Year! I'm definitely looking forward to a new year. Here's my "Top 20 in 2009" list. I forgot to post a "Top 2008" list but I did post a "Top 2007" list. Hope y'all are having a wonderful New Year's Day!

Top 20 in 2009

1. CD- The Fame Monster, Lady Gaga


2. Product- MAC Prep and Prime






3. Color- Pink


4. Concert- Britney Spears




5. Not Right- Fried Oreos at Houston Rodeo



6. Celeb Sighting- Alyson Hannigan at Toast in L.A.

7. Class- Chinese Cooking Class at Central Market in Houston

8. Accessory- Headband



9. Recipe- Creamy Jalapeno Dip (I'll post the recipe soon, I'm still tweaking it)

10. Surprise- Moving to San Antonio


11. Book- 90 Minutes in Heaven

12. Restaurant- Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills



13. Layoff- Survived

14. Roller Coaster- Paradise Pier at California Adventure





15. Craft- Martha Stewart Craft Show in NYC (still haven't posted about the entire NYC trip yet)



16. Movie- Up In The Air (I don't watch many movies but this one is SO GOOD)


17. Project- Re-doing my Dresser


18. Vacation- New York


19. Season- Fall in Omaha, NE



20. Broadway- Mary Poppins

18 comments:

AmyT said...

awesome year!!! hope you have a wonderful one this year!!!!

Amy Maze said...

your year in review looks so fun! i'm so glad i met you in person this year!! Happy 2010!

Lexilooo said...

Happy New Year Jill! Please post about the craft show! I want to hear all about it :)

midnight macaroons said...

What an awesome post. I love the idea of listing all the things that have happened in 2009. It's a nice way to reflect on the challenges and successes of your life. We forget those little things and pretty soon time just melts together. It's easy for the pressures of today to forget the blessings of yesterday. I might do the same.

Wishing a beautiful girl a beautiful 2010!!! Cheers to another decade.

XOXO
GiGi

Tippa Glover said...

Happy New Year, Jill!!!! So loved our little fun in 2009, now looking forward to 2010 adventures!!

Jules said...

Great list and I completely agree that Lady Gaga’s CD was the best of the year. I really want to get tickets to see her in concert, but they’re going for ridiculous amounts of money. I’ll need to get on the ball next time and get them right when they go on sale. I love How I Met Your Mother and think it’s so fun that you saw Alyson Hannigan.

You’ve have had a great year and I’m so glad to have been a part of it through your blog. I’m so glad we’re friends and I wish you a wonderful 2010! xoxo

LWLH said...

Great list...hope you have a blessed new year! :)

Lauren said...

Loved this, GREAT year!!!! :)

Happy New Year, girl!!

Abbi said...

loved the recap! too cute!
Great year!
happy new year!!

Shoshanah said...

Looks like you had a great 2009! Out of everything that happened, I kind I wish I could have gone with you to see Mary Poppins. Hope 2010 just as great for you!

TanyaLea said...

Great list, Jill! What a fun post...I love your top 20 in 2009! Can't wait to see what 2010 unfolds for you, too... you always seem to have some fun new adventure to share!! So glad to have 'met' you this year... wish you lived closer!


Wishing a very beautiful, sweet friend a very BLESSED and BEAUTIFUL 2010!!! <><

love ya,
~Tanya

In This Wonderful Life said...

Happy New Year, pretty lady!!! :) Love your top 20! fun post!

Emily said...

I love this! What a creative way to showcase your memories from the year. Also makes me jealous of the fun you're having. Looking forward to more for 2010! Happy New Year!

sweetpralinemadness said...

Jill, I left something for you on my retro blog.

Amy C said...

I think of you every time I see the preview for Up In The Air :-)

Sara said...

What a great list! My husband travels a bunch for work and I used to and we loved Up in The Air. Happy New Year!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

What a wonderful year!! I want to see Mary Poppins one day!

Heather said...

I keep meaning to try a primer. Thanks for the MAC recommendation. I like that the spf is in it. What type of foundation do you wear? It appears that we have very similar skin coloring. Your skin always looks so pretty in the pictures. I have been using Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer or sometimes her oil free foundation (both in porcelain). I like them fine, but I don't think they are perfect. Anyway, have a great day!