10.17.2010

I'm Winning the Busy Contest

My sister called me today and reminded me that I have posted in 2.5 months! I didn't plan to take a blog break; it just sorta happened. If anyone is still reading this blog... Hi, I've missed y'all!

I started a new job on February 22. I'm loving the new job, especially the day my K*dak friends called to tell me there would be another layoff at the end of September! I worked for K*dak for 11.5 years. I was the veteran. I had proven myself. I could do my job in my sleep. I've put a lot of pressure on myself at the new job to be the best (and I am, just kidding... but not really). I had dinner with my boss a few weeks ago. He told me I was doing great and the pressure I'm feeling is because I'm my own worst enemy. He's right. Sigh... Breathe...

Lots of exciting things have happened since I last posted. I'll post about the 2 big events soon. Here's a little sneak peak.

Sister's Baby Shower


Brother's Wedding

13 comments:

your sister said...

you forgot to mention that today is your birthday, so I'll say it! happy birthday!

your sister said...

you forgot to mention that today is your birthday, so I'll say it! happy birthday!

LWLH said...

Welcome back! :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

I've missed you!! hopefully your relaxed..and back :)

Lauren said...

YAY! Glad to see you update!!! Hope you’re here to stay for awhile!! :)

Jules said...

I’m so happy to see you back and glad to hear that the new job is going well! It sounds like you got out of your old job at a good time.

It looks like your sister’s baby shower went really well and that your brother’s wedding was beautiful! The wedding colors are gorgeous and I love that beautiful brooch on her gown.

Melissa said...

Happy late Birthday! I hope that you had a fabulous day! So glad that you are back! I've missed reading about what's going on. So glad to hear that your job is going well!

Jill said...

You have been busy but missed your posts! Happy Birthday!

melifaif said...

Happy birthday busy woman! We have missed you...love the colors of the wedding! Gorge.

Danielle Moss said...

Ummm....did we forget another event?? It was your BIRTHDAY yesterday!!!

melissa said...

Yes, Jill .. you have been missed!

Happy, happy birthday (again) to you too!

Blessings!

Abbi said...

YAY!! welcome back stranger!
you have been a very busy woman! i'm glad the job is going well.

happy bday! hope you slowed down enough to enjoy it!:)

Amy Maze said...

happy late birthday! so glad you are back. the wedding and shower look beautiful! can't wait to hear about the new baby. hope you have some time to relax a bit to destress from your new job!