2.23.2008

Happy Birthday, Mei Lynn

Meg, Jenny, Maddie, and Mei Lynn... They look so happy!

Friday night I was invited to a Birthday Party/Chinese New Year’s Party. My friends from church, Eric and Jenny, adopted the cutest little girl from China last fall. Mei Lynn is absolutely adorable. The party was so much fun. Jenny went to a local China Market and bought decorations and lots of goodies. Everything was so cute! They also presented a sweet video of their journey to Mei Lynn. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for inviting me, Jenny!

3 comments:

Megan said...

The girls were so excited to see their picture here! We loved our visit and look forward to the next!
love you, friend!

Janet said...

That sounds like a fun party. I'm glad you got to go.
Love, Mom

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Mei Lynn!