2.03.2008

And The Winner Is....

Peep Toe Pumps and Pearls. The official winner of the blog name was “Black Ruffles and Pink Roses.” However, I am the president of my blog and I can veto. Just Kidding… I was SOOOO indecisive about the blog names (I’m like this in restaurants, it drives me crazy). I really liked all the names.

My original two favorites were “Black Ruffles and Pink Roses” and “Room Service, Please.” Then I started loving “These Boots are NOT made for Walking.” However, I ended up choosing “Peep Toe Pumps and Pearls.” I’m such a MESS when I have to make a decision. Thanks for all the votes!

My new friend Danielle from Blogs by Danielle created the new design. I absolutely LOVE it. She did such a great job, I highly recommend Danielle if you’re thinking of creating a blog or looking to give your blog a makeover. She is really, really great at ensuring all her clients have their own individual look. Danielle is so fun to work with and she donates a portion of her earnings to charity. How sweet and unselfish! Thanks Danielle for the beautiful blog makeover.

3 comments:

Blogs by Danielle said...

I knew you were going to write this tonight even though you should have gone right to bed. You are so sweet.

Enjoy your new look. It was fun working with you. Can you believe we were on the phone for 2 hours?

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I like this one even better than your first.

Lori said...

Yea, this was my pick!! :)
Very cute, coming from a pearl lover herself!