Remember when I said I started blogging because it was an outlet from stress and drama? Well, I don’t want to blog about my crazy schedule, moving, or my feelings about leaving Houston, at least for now :). Yuck, but thank you SO much for your sweet comments. I really love this community of girls. I wish we could all have meet-up. It would be SO fun.
I found this really cute quiz from Baseball and Ballet. I thought I’d try it out. If you decide to participate, let me know so I can check it out your answers and your score. Knowing my blog friends... this quiz would be perfect for y'all. Wink,Wink.
3. Make weekly menus to grocery shop from. Nope, I'm never home. Can I skip this one? If I were at home, I would cook. I believe eating at home is much healthier and cheaper.
5. Light candles in your home daily. When I'm home, YES. 1 Point
6. Have at least 10 cookbooks. BONUS Add 5 points if you cook from at least 5 of them! Yes and Yes (when I'm home and I do cook). 6 Points
8. Know how to make a cheese sauce. (Not melted Velveeta). I've made cheese sauce from scratch at least twice but I don't remember how I did it. That counts, right? The first time was in college... that's huge! 1 Point
9. Have at least 3 different sets of matching napkins/placemats. Nope.
10. Have more than 2 sets of dishes. Yes but they are sets of 4, not your typical 8-12 piece place settings. I'll never forget, Tiffany's (BFF) grandmaw told her you should always get at least a 16-18 piece place setting... interesting. 1 Point
11. Enjoy reading cookbooks like others enjoy reading magazines/novels. Yes. 1 Point
12. Entertained in your home within the last month. Does May count? Yes, it does. 1 Point
13. Worked in your yard/garden this last week. No, no time.
14. Know what you are serving for breakfast in the morning. I'm so BAD, I usually skip breakfast; it makes me tired and more hungry, bad combo.
15. Know how to make a curtain - mistreatments count! Kinda. I could make a curtain but it wouldn't be perfect. 1 Point
16. Ever copied a décor idea from someone else. BONUS Add 5 points if someone has copied an idea from you. Yes and Yes. 6 Points
17. Play background music when entertaining. Always. 1 Point
19. Baked something from scratch within the last month. Last month, no.
20. Updated your home for summer. No, moving on Saturday.
P.S. I have a really funny (maybe not to all) and very gross blog post coming soon on travel etiquette.