8.26.2009

Fabulous Friday~ August 28

This Friday I'll be hosting "Fabulous Friday" on Danielle's blog, Well That's Just Fabulous. Danielle has been very busy with blog designs & stationery, so she's taking a small break from her personal blog. Danielle has asked several of us to help her keep "Fabulous Fridays" going.

How it Works: Danielle gives us a topic each week. For example, fabulous candy, fabulous accessory, and fabulous summer treat. Each Friday you can participate by posting on your blog your favorite and fabulous candy, accessory, summer treat, etc...

After you post your "Fabulous Friday," go to Well That's Just Fabulous and add your name and blog address to Mr. Linky so everyone can check out your blog.

The best part about hosting "Fabulous Friday" is I get to pick the topic! I'm writing about it today so y'all will have a chance to find your favorites, take photos, and post on Friday.

Here's your topic for this week.....


~Fabulous Monogrammed Items~

You don't have to pick just one, you can show us pictures of all your favorite monogrammed items. You can also show us monogrammed items on your "wish list." Don't we all have a wish list? I can't wait to see your favorite and fabulous monograms on Friday!


I don't like to post without a photo. Here's a photo of Danielle and me in L.A. last January. Don't forget to stop by Well That's Just Fabulous to enter your favorite monogrammed item and see another photo from one of my L.A trips. You might spot a couple other bloggers in the photo.

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

This is going to be a good one...I love monogrammed things! Can't wait 'til Friday!

Jill said...

Fun idea!

In This Wonderful Life said...

How fun! I've been way too forgetful about doing this! I'll write myself a post-it!

In This Wonderful Life said...

pray I don't fall getting in the attic to get our Christmas stockings!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Great topic!!

AmyT said...

sounds like fun!