1.01.2011

Happy 2011 & the Top 20 of 2010

Happy 2011! I hope y'all had a great New Year's Eve. I had SO much fun last night... I was in bed and sleeping by 11:00 PM. I'm not joking about having fun and getting to bed early. Lately I've been beyond tired and exhausted! :) In keeping with tradition, I'm posting my "Top 20 in 2010" list. Hope your New Year's Day is off to a fantastic start.




Top 20 in 2010

1. Surprise- New Job
(and very little time for blogging)


2. Color- Pink


3. Product- Per-fekt Body Perfection Gel
The Body Perfection Gel is similar to a sunless tanner but doesn't look as fake as most sunless tanners AND it doesn't smell strange. I purchased it from Henri Bendel in NYC but was excited to learn Sephora sells it too.




4. Introduction- My nephew, Trent






5. Achievement- Continental Platinum Elite Status




6. Accessory- Marie Hayden Headband




7. Purchase- Car
Since I resigned from my job in February that included a company car, for the first time in my life I had purchase a car. Cars are overrated; I'd rather buy clothes. :)



8. Party Planning- Sister’s Baby Shower




9. Favorite Dresses of the Year-





10. Missed- Pawpaw





11. Steak- Ruth’s Chris is still the BEST




12. Hotel - Hilton
After being a loyal Marriott customer for the last 12 years, I switched to the Hilton. Switching brands is a big deal if you're a frequent traveler.





13. Favorite Photo- NYC



14. Exercise- Pilates


15. Event- Jarrett (Brother) & Kate’s Wedding







16. Shoes- Pink Tory Burch Revas



17. Technology- Apple
I purchased my first Mac Book. I'm still learning how to do everything on it (don't have a lot of time). However, it's a GREAT computer. I'm not a fan of the crazy-Mac-obessed-snobs... really nobody cares that much but if you're debating between a Mac and PC, go with the Mac.






18. TV- The Real Housewives
Orange County, NYC, DC, and Beverly Hills kept us entertained and wanting more.







19. Song- From the Inside Out by Hillsong United


20. Broadway- Wicked


15 comments:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I am glad to see you are doing well!! Congrats on your Continental status...I wish I got to travel more than I do. = )

Shoshanah said...

I love the Beverly Hills housewives! I think they're my favorite yet!

And of course, happy new year! Hope your 2011 is even better!

a!k0 said...

Happy new year Jill!! Sorry a lil late :D but better late than never!! Hope this new year bring in a ton of happiness, wealth and health to you and your family!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

katie@tulsadetails said...

Loved your Top 20! I LOVED Wicked!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Since I am new to your blog this recap is really nice. Have been enjoying reading over your posts.

Jules said...

Aw…I loved reading this. You’ve had a pretty wonderful year from seeing your brother tie the knot to becoming an aunt! Let us also not forget that wonderful trip to NYC with Danielle.

I love that first dress you posted and I’m going to have to try that Per-fekt Gel. It sounds like good stuff.

Thank you for the Christmas card too btw :) I hope you’re having a Happy New Year!

Amy Maze said...

glad to see your year re-capped here with many hilights! looks like you had a lot of fun! happy new year!!!

Valerie said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one in bed early! I was asleep at 9:30, probably the earliest all year!

melissa said...

Love your 2010 recap!

Wishing you much joy & blessings in the New Year!!

University of Iowa Meg said...

Yay for WICKED! I just saw it a couple weeks ago here in Chicago. Loved it! Happy New Years!

Mary said...

Happy very late New Year! A little late huh? Wishing you a great and successful 2011!

On a side note....I’m giving you the Stylish Blogger award! :-) Click back over to my blog to check it out!

Abbi said...

so glad you shared!
miss your blogging! hope you're doing well?!

Lori said...

Hey Jill!
Enjoyed reading your list! I will have to try the Per-fekt gel!
Is Danielle holding onto that railing on purpose? I had to giggle a little wondering. :) Very nice picture, regardless.
Have a great 2011!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Come back!! We miss you. :)

That Pink Girl said...

Just stopping by to see if there was a post...and to say we miss your creativity and your humor! Hope you are doing well! TPG