5.31.2008

The Most Beautiful Bride

My Fabulous Tiffany!



Bridal Party




Wild Groomsmen


Tiff getting ready. She's so beautiful!






Love the PINK cake!






The Groom's Cake~A Southern Tradition

The Bridal Party


The Maids




Tiff and the Fabulous Flower Girl




Lelsie and Me~Love her! We have so much in common. If I lived in DAL, I would want to hang out with her!

Dancing with the Maids~ Tiff picked out the cutest dresses

Me and Tiff~She's so pretty



Tiffany has AMAZING taste. I love the flowers she picked.



The day before Tiffany's wedding the maids gave her a book of memories and blessings for her marriage. I want to share a little of what I wrote to Tiffany.

I remember attending a Halloween party in 2005 with a boyfriend that I loved with all my heart, but I knew it was not a relationship that was glorifying God and shortly after this event I would have to break up with this person. Even though I knew it was the right thing to do, it wasn't easy. Tiff was unable to attend the event but called me and said she would have done anything in the world to attend with me. She just wanted to be there for me and that meant more than anything in this world. Tiff, I love you and wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life. Thank you for your friendship and example to me and so many others!

A Part of the Letter....

"Thank you for loving me and always being such an encouraging woman of God. You have been my rock through so many hard times. Thank you for praying for me over the phone, in person, out loud, and quietly to yourself at home. You have helped me become a better Christian and a stronger woman. I love being a Christian because I know I will spend eternity with people like you.

I love this quote; I’ve been waiting for this day to share it with you. It reminds me of you.


“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart~and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” ~ author unknown

(I found this quote from another blog that inspires me. I hope and pray that each of you has a girlfriend in your life that you think of when you read this)

5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I love everything about this post. I don't know where to begin...

First of all you look BEAUTIFUL. I think the photo with the caption saying how beautiful Tiffany is should say how beautiful you BOTH are.

I also love the quote and the sweet letter.

It is so important to have that one friend that you can tell anything to. That knows you. That is there for you unconditionally no matter what. I feel so fortunate to have that and wish that for every girl & every woman out there.

Tiffany is SO lucky to have you as a friend. I'm sure she would agree with me. I know that I'm lucky I can call you a friend. Now if only we could finally meet?

And in response to your comment, one day (not too far off hopefully) we WILL go shopping together. So let's stop wishing and make it happen this year. :)

Sorry I missed your call. I'm going to try to call you right now.

Danielle Moss said...

I didn't realize how long that comment was. You know how I love to rant...

Amy said...

Everything is so beautiful! I am so glad you all had a great time. Those groomsmen are crazy!

Lori said...

What a beautiful bride Tiffany is~ I LOVE her dress and tiara! All the pictures are just gorgeous and yes, she has fabulous taste! You look beautiful too and I love what you wrote~ that is such a great quote and how wonderful that you have a dear friend to share it with on her wedding day. :)

Janet said...

The wedding pictures are beautiful. Tiffany looks stunning. I am so glad that this event was part of your life. It was a very blessed weekend.
Love, Mom