6.04.2008

You Have To Watch This...

Tiffany just sent us the link to the picture slideshow from her photographer. Oh My Lanta.... It's so great! My favorite pictures are on the golf course without shoes. I also love the black and white picture of the bridesmaids standing around Tiffany and praying for her and the new chapter in her life. That photo was taken right before she walked down the aisle. I get the chills thinking about it.

http://www.alexhamphotography.com/TiffanyAndBrandonWeddingshow/

Yes, my BFF had a monogrammed aisle runner. The same monogram was on the programs and the party favors. So classy. Love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! That photographer is awesome!!!!!!

Amy Maze said...

Those are adorable. Looks like you didn't jump into the pool, though? I'm in my best friends wedding this weekend so I really enjoyed seeing all of the pretty pictures.

Amy said...

love love love that video!! What a great photographer she had!

Jill said...

No, I didn't jump in the pool. :) I know this sounds strange but I don't like water AT ALL. Even though the pool was only 4 feet deep, I just couldn't do it! :)

Plus, I loved my bridesmaids dress (who says that??? HA) and I didn't want to mess it up or get my hair and make-up wet.

Danielle Moss said...

The photos are amazing. I love them!

I'm with you on the pool. I would never ever jump in with clothes on.

Janet said...

The photos are wonderful. They capture events and emotions so acurately that I feel like I was there. What a beautiful wedding. I think I'm glad that you didn't jump in the chlorinated pool. Although the wedding dress seemed to survive pretty well.