6.27.2008

Have You Heard?


I have this t-shirt.


Beverly Hills 90210 is coming back to television. It’s all-time favorite TV show (please don’t judge me). The cast of 90210 played characters my age. They even graduated from high school the same year I did, 1993. When I was in high school my family attended church on Wednesday nights, which was the night 90210 came on. I used to tell my parents that I had too much homework or I felt sick so I could stay home and watch my show. My parents were not stupid; they definitely knew what I was up to. Sometimes they let me get away with it. I didn’t feel too bad about it. Our youth minister was doing a series on the Book of Nahum. I don’t think there is anything wrong with the Book of Nahum, but if you want teenagers to pay attention and learn something on a Wednesday night, you’ve got to pick a better series! I don’t think the new Beverly Hills 90210 will be as good as the original but I am still looking forward to it.

I’m heading to Milwaukee, WI this weekend for a wedding. My co-worker, Tom, is getting married and I’m really looking forward to it. I’ve never been to the state of WI, which is strange. For my job, I travel all over the United States but not WI. Once, I ask Tom if WI was even a state. I really did forget; he didn’t think it was very funny!

Check out this preview from the new Beverly Hills 90210...



2 comments:

Amy Maze said...

omg! i loved this show too! we graduated the same year, funny! i understand about the whole wed. night church thing, it was a struggle in my house too. i watched the reruns on saturday mornings forever. in fact i'd still watch them if they came on. the new show looks a lot more edgy. we'll have to compare notes this fall!

Janet said...

I used to watch the show every week! Good times.