6.26.2008

My New Look

As you can see, I just got a blog makeover from the famous and talented Danielle. To say that I absolutely love it would be an understatement. I purchased the kit and I knew Danielle would do a fabulous job, she always does. However, this blog design blew me away. I LOVE it. Thank you, Danielle.

If you have ever considered ordering a blog makeover, check out Blogs by Danielle. She is so much fun to work with and you won’t be disappointed. Danielle is running a special on blog makeovers through July 4th.

Top Three Things I Love About Blogs by Danielle

1. Danielle never uses the same design kit more than 2 times. She feels everyone deserves to have their own unique design.

2. Danielle donates a part of her earnings to charities, including one of our favorites Half the Sky.

3. Danielle can save your original design and create a holiday design or any other special occasion design. When you are ready to return to your original design, she can replace it. It’s a great way to change your blog look without purchasing a new design each time. Check out her site for details, prices, and specials.

3 comments:

Blogs by Danielle said...

Could you have linked my name any more? 9 times. Quite impressive

I'm glad you love it. I love it too. If you show up here one day and it's gone and over at my blog don't be upset. ;)

It really is adorable. Great kit!

Janet said...

The new design is lovely. I really like it. Danielle does a nice job.
Love, Mom

Amy Maze said...

I love Danielle's work too. Your new look is fabulous!
amy