6.17.2008

Getting to Know You....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:25~ Not good, the alarm was set for 8:00


2. Diamonds or Pearls? Both


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and the City~ Twice


4. What is your favorite TV show? This is a little embarrassing; I have a lot of favorite TV shows. Desperate Housewives, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s, Greek, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Top Chef, Project Runway, Oprah, Days of Our Lives, The Hills. I really should stop now.


5. What did you eat for breakfast? Nothing. I know I should eat breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day but sometimes I just feel kinda sick in the morning.


6. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms, but if they are served to me I’ll eat them and tell you they were delicious. I would never be rude.


7. Your favorite potato chip? Thin Tortilla Chips


8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The CD I just made on ITunes. It has all my current favorite songs.


9. What kind of car do you drive? A Ford Taurus. It’s a company car.


10. Favorite sandwich? I love sandwiches. My favorite… fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil.


11. What characteristics do you despise? Negative Attitude


12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses !!!!


13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? China, Vietnam, or Dubai


14. What color is your bathroom? Tan and Red


15. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything from Anthropologie


16. Favorite time of day? Evening


17. Where would you want to retire to? Napa Valley~ it’s so pretty and I love the weather


18. Favorite sports to watch? I really don’t like sports but if I had to watch something, I would say LSU football


19. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke


20. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl


21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not right now.


22. What did you want to be when you were little? I’ve always wanted to stay home with my kids, probably because my mom was home with us.


23. What is your best childhood memory? Every summer my dad planned a two week vacation. We traveled by car and plane all over the U.S.

Summer Vacation~Not sure where we are but don't we look happy... he he



24. Nicknames? My dad calls me “Jewel.” My sister is named Jennifer and people have always called me Jennifer, so I answer to it.


25. Piercings? Ears. When I was younger I had my bellybutton pierced. Tacky~I know.


26. Eye Color? Blue


27. Favorite day of the week? Saturday


28. Favorite restaurant? I just found a new favorite in Chicago, Avec.


29. Favorite ice cream? I don’t love dairy products but if I had to pick, Blue Bell Pralines and Cream.


30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Wouldn’t that be fun~ Anthropologie


31. Bedtime? I’m trying to fall asleep around 11:00 or 11:30


32. What are you listening to right now? The news


33. How many tattoos do you have? NEVER


34. Next film you'll see? I want to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


35. Tag anyone? Yes…

Danielle
Amy C.
Amy M.
Leslie

3 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Love it. We have WAY too much in common. :)

Yes, we can go to Disneyland in July. I've only been 6 times in the past year or so ;)

Amy C said...

I'm really excited about Saturday!!!

3 Peanuts said...

I would have answered many of these the exact same way. We have similar taste.

Kim