6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day

My dad has taught me so many things. My sister and I are strong and independent because of him. My dad has the highest standard of ethics and morals of anyone I know. He is disciplined and determined. He taught me how to manage my money when I was very young. I remember as a child getting an allowance of $10 a month. My dad taught me that you should always save 10% and give 10% to the church. I’m sure you’ve already done the math in your head and you’re right… that left me with $8 a month. Ouch… I did learn a valuable lesson that I carry with me today. Thanks Dad and Happy Father’s Day!

My High School Graduation~I did get more than $10

P.S. Rudy Giuliani was on my flight from Newark to Houston.


1 comments:

Amy C said...

That was so sweet! Has he read it?