7.01.2009

The Nebraska Move

I moved to San Antonio because my sister and brother-in-law, Jenn and Ryan, moved to Omaha, Nebraska for a year. I'm renting their townhouse. I thought it would fitting to show photos from Jenn and Ryan's move too!

Jenn called to say they are loving Omaha. Who knew??? She said the weather is amazing. Saturday morning it was 67 degrees. What? That's December in Texas. They live in walking distance to many shops, restaurants, and a great farmer's market. I think I moved to the wrong city on Saturday. :)

Ryan and Jarrett on the way to Omaha



This is SO my family



They arrive in NE



Jenn and my Niece, Daisy



Their New Home



Daisy, chillin' in an HEB reusable bag (Republicans care about the environment too), at the Omaha Farmer's Market

11 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Such a cute doggie! :)

Rachel H. said...

Too cute! And a cute place to live! :)

midnight macaroons said...

Cute pic's! I'm glad to hear that everyone has moved and is getting settled in. I LOVE farmer's markets. And your comment about Republicans care about the environment too is hilarious. You're too funny!

Lis said...

Great pictures!! Your "neice" is soooo cute!!! Why does Ohmaha sound so cool now -lol!! ;)

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i dont comment often, but love your blog. my family is from nebraska and south dakota. i love it up there and even though i live in the south now-I so want to move back to the upper midwest someday. that is so fun they get to live there for a year. my mom would say "go big red!!!"

Natalie said...

This is a great post!! I love your "Republican" comment at the end too .... you are TOO FUNNY!!

Good Luck getting settled!

In This Wonderful Life said...

cute pics! glad they're having fun!

Danielle Moss said...

Hahaha. Love the "republicans care about the environment, too." :)

Petunia said...

I hate packing and unpacking! Will you have to move again in another year when they return? That would be too much for me to bear!
That is the cutest doggie! :)

Jules said...

Daisy is so cute and the pic of that "Got Gas?" place is very funny. It sounds like a nice place to live.

jlc said...

Daisy and your family are absolutely adorable!!! You had me CRACKING up woman at the Got Gas sign!