9.20.2008

Help a Family

The fabulous blog designer, Danielle, is holding a raffle to help a family that was badly hurt in a small plane crash. When I read the Nielsen's story, I cried. It's so sad and devastating. Please help this family if you can. If you enter the raffle, you'll be eligible to receive a blog makeover just in time for the holidays. I copied this from Danielle's blog....

"On Saturday, August 16th, Stephanie and Christian Nielsen were in a plane crash along with Christian's flight instructor, Doug Kinneard. Stephanie and Christian were left in critical condition, and sadly, Doug did not survive this accident. I was so touched by this young couple, who are parents to four beautiful children and knew I needed to do something to help.

Monday, September 15th, through Monday, September 22nd, I will be selling raffle tickets to raise money for the Nielsen family. You may purchase 1 raffle ticket for $10, or 3 for $25. 100% of all funds raised will go directly to the Nielsen family. To learn more about the Nielsen's, please click here.

To purchase a raffle ticket, please use the Chipin in the sidebar (on Danielle's blog). Once you have purchased your tickets, please email me at blogsbydaniellefundraiser@gmail.com. I will reply with your raffle ticket number(s). On Tuesday, September 23rd, I will announce the winner, who will receive a $95 Deluxe Blog Makeover"


2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Jill!

My e-mail is jilbug@columbus.rr.com

Amy Maze said...

i copied some of your wording for this post and put it on my blog as well. just wanted to give credit so it's not plagarism!