1. I get really painful foot and toe cramps. It’s usually when I’m wearing flats or working out a lot. I’ve googled how to prevent foot and toe cramp and the only thing I can find is to eat bananas. I think it works.
2. I don’t like mayonnaise. I never have! I always order sandwiches without mayo, sometimes I say it twice when I’m ordering food. However, I will eat mayo mixed in something... chicken salad, potato salad, or a dip.
3. Decorating is such a slow accumulation, especially when you’re just starting out. Slowly, I started purchasing items about 10 years. My original color scheme was red, tan, black, gold and chocolate brown. I’m kinda tired of it, Ooopps! I still really like it but I don’t love it anymore. I often daydream about re-doing everything. Wouldn’t that be fun?
4. Last year I had two really cute luggage tags stolen at the airport. I realize it could be so much worse. My friend had her Chi flat iron ($150) stolen from her suitcase. It never occurred to me that someone would steal a luggage tag. The first luggage tag was pink leather with a cutout for a photo. I had a picture of my niece, Daisy (Maltese) in the cutout. The second stolen luggage tag one was my absolute favorite. It said, “I love NOT camping.” At the time of the offenses, I called the airlines. They just laughed it off. I don’t appreciate that. I’ve since replaced my stolen luggage tags and I'm hoping for the best.
5. I have 2 really bad habits… picking at my cuticles and picking my split ends.
6. I could watch Steel Magnolias over and over again. I never get tired of it. So many great one liners.
7. Someday I would like to be the first lady of the United States and y’all are all invited to the white house.
I'm tagging anyone who would like to play along.