12.25.2008

Christmas Cuties

I’m so excited! I mailed Gracie and Olivia (the cuties from the foster home I visited in China) a Christmas gift. I really didn’t think they would get the package in time for Christmas. I mailed a package to China 2 years ago and it took 2 months to arrive. Not this time; they got it in time! The foster home is unbelievable. They took photos of the girls opening their presents and emailed them to me on Christmas Eve. Gracie and Olivia are sooo cute; I really miss them. I wish I could give them a big hug!

Miss Girly Girl, Olivia.
I sent Olivia some art supplies, candy, a purse, and some little Hello Kitty toys.
Olivia has a pacemaker. She is the sweetest little girl. I wish I could adopt her.


Little Gracie
I sent Gracie a couple outfits. My mom and sister heard I was buying Gracie a Christmas gift and they each bought some things for her. I sent her the pink and black outfit she's wearing in the photo on the right. The thing on her head is a bow. I guess they put it on backwards and this bow really wasn't supposed to go with this outfit. He he. Gracie has a repaired heart. She's the happiest baby I've ever met. I wish I could adopt Gracie too!

10 comments:

Beth said...

Beauties! :) Merry Christmas!

jlc said...

Merry Christmas!!


Wow I seriously love your blog. You are truly a blessing. :)

Lori said...

Oh how precious...what a joyful Christmas for them (and you!) to receive the presents!! They are both so darling and I wish you could adopt them too! :)
Merry Christmas and thank you for the beautiful card!

University of Iowa Meg said...

That is so awesome!! Go you! Merry Christmas :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I met both of your girls!!! I have always loved Olivia..I wonder where her paperwork is at?? I could go back to China!!!

Global Girl said...

That's why I love TCH too; seeing the kids open gifts we send is the best! I'm just getting things ready to mail for CNY.

Danielle Moss said...

These photos are precious! You are so thoughtful, Jill! I'm so glad you got these pics and that you were able to see them. Obviously you figured the files out :)

Kate said...

You should be called Saint Jill!

AndreaLeigh said...

how generous of you. i bet they loved their gifts, and they look so cute opening them. thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

The girls are too precious. What a joy to see them so happy.
Love, Mom