12.02.2008


I’m so excited… I received the "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award from Vineyard Vogue. VV is so cute and she just got engaged! Also if you’re looking for a good fish recipe, check out her blog.

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My 5 Addictions Are:

1. Diet Coke~ y’all it’s a real problem but no interventions, please :)
2. Bravo Shows~ Top Design, Project Runway, and Top Chef
3. Reading Blogs
4. Medicated Chapstick
5. L’occitane Hand Cream and Cuticle Cream

I’ll pass the award to…

1. Well That’s Just Fabulous~ For obvious reasons Danielle deserves this award
2. Monogram Chick~ Sarah has fabulous taste and she’s just as sweet as she is cute. Check out her super CUTE monogrammed items!
3. Different Kind of Southern Girl~ My friend Amy who is pregnant with twins after trying for SIX years.
4. My Chihuahua Bites~ Andrea always has the cutest crafting ideas and recipe ideas
5. Savannah Smiles~ This sweet family adopted the cutest little girl from Guatemala.

5 comments:

K and/or K said...

Isn't reading blogs while drinking a fountain diet coke the best?

Sassy Engineer said...

Congrats on the award! Okay, I totally don't think you seem that much older than me, but I did know some people that were at ACU back in the late 90's early 2000's (a few of my sister's friends went there). I'm not sure when you were there, but you may have crossed paths! Also, I am so glad to hear about Gracie. She is adorable.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

l’occitane hand cream - great and don't forget their lip balm, it's great too! a little pricey but worth it!

AndreaLeigh said...

Thanks for the sweet award! Have you tried the Crabtree and Evelyn gardeners hand cream? It is amazing!

University of Iowa Meg said...

Congrats!!!! I love awards :)