12.24.2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
I've been SOOO sick the last few days. I'm still a little sick but I'm feeling much better. Thanks for all your sweet comments. I arrived in San Antonio last night and my dad took the family out for our annual Christmas dinner. Every year he takes us to a nice restaurant a couple of days before Christmas. Tonight we are going to the Christmas Eve service at church and back home for appetizers and old family movies. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
P.S. Oh my lanta... I had desserts for breakfast. So bad.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Kate said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!


I love the pink snowman :) Merry Christmas, Jill!

Angie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!! I hope you feel better soon!

Pearls and Bows said...

Merry Christmas!! I just gave you a blog award!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Treasure Ann said...

I hope you continue to feel better Jill, and may you and your family have a Merry Christmas. Enjoy your holiday. :)

Danielle Moss said...

Merry Christmas Jill! I'm glad you are feeling better. You definitely sounded more upbeat last night.

I am SO excited that you're coming to visit! :)

Merry merry Christmas!

Petunia said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Jill said...

Blessed Christmas to you Jill!
Sorry tto hear you have been feeling ill. I must say however that your Christmas Eve plans sound heavenly!
Love ya girl!