12.12.2008

Coats and Cribs for Kids



I love having a new blog design for each season. My friend, Danielle, designs my blog! I always love what she creates for me. Right now Danielle is donating $6 from each blog makeover order to benefit Love Without Boundaries Coats and Cribs for Kids. $12 purchases a warm coat for a child to wear this winter. For every two orders that Danielle receives, that is another child that will have a warm coat this season.

Danielle is also holding a raffle for a basic blog makeover. Tickets are $6 for 1 or $12 for 3. 100% of the funds donated will go to Love Without Boundaries Coats 'N Cribs for Kids. So head over to Blogs By Danielle and order a fabulous blog makeover or enter the raffle! I'm already dreaming up ideas for my "after winter" blog makeover.

3 comments:

Treasure Ann said...

What a blessing Jill. Love what you and Danielle are doing.

Danielle Moss said...

Thank you so much for posting about this! Really hoping I make it to 20 coats by Christmas :)

Talk to you soon!

xo

Angie said...

Jill,
Thanks so much for the cookies they were wonderful!! I was hoping to save them for our party but they were so delish, we ate all of them before our party! Have a great weekend!