2.09.2009

New Look

Oh My Lanta, Georgia~ Check out my new blog makeover by Danielle at The Design Girl. I love my new design. Thank you, Danielle.


If you’d like a super cute, unique, and completely fabulous blog makeover, click here. Danielle is offering my readers $20 off any blog design until February 14th. Y’all, that is $5 cheaper than her store wide sale and returning customer price. Make sure you tell her I sent you for your discount.

Check out Kate's new blog makeover by Danielle. I LOVE it, it's so classy! E-mail Danielle at, thedesigngirl@gmail.com for your new spring look! Since I don't like to post without a photo, here's a photo of Me, Danielle, and Kate in Los Angeles. Happy Monday!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

I love your new look! Danielle did a great job.

Unknown said...

beautiful :)

Rachel H. said...

I like it! She did a great job!

Wearing Mascara said...

Love your new design! Danielle is so good :-) Love the pic too!

Natalie said...

Jill ~

I received my package!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much!! You should be receiving yours SOON!!

Thanks again,
Natalie

GREAT NEW LOOK, BY THE WAY!! LOVE IT!! I'm adding you to my blog roll too!

Treasure Ann said...

Your blog is really chic. I love it. Danielle did a fabulous job. It's you Jill.

Abbi said...

love it!
bright and refreshing!

5th Belle Avenue said...

LOVE IT!!!

Kate said...

I am loving it!!

I look so weird in that photo-towering over you two!

The Cape House said...

Love the new header. That's so fun that you three got together!

Laura said...

Love the new layout!!!! It's so pretty & so you!

That Pink Girl said...

Love the new design!

all i need is love... said...

I love the new look! Danielle did a great job!

Beth said...

Love the new look Jill.