2.25.2009

Spring

Sorry I’ve been M.I.A in blog land this week. I’m having the busiest week and I don’t think it’s going to slow down until the weekend. Thank goodness for hump day! It’s almost over.

Brittney at Running in High Heels tagged me. She asked, “What’s on your spring wardrobe pallet this year?” I’ve been so obsessed with cleaning out my apartment and closet, I hadn't put much thought into it until Brittney ask.

The most exciting thing about spring for me is dresses! Unfortunately, Houston has a short spring. Summer comes too quickly and stays for a long time. So, we have many, many, many months to wear spring and summer clothes.

Here are a few things on my wish list this year…



I live in casual dresses in the spring and summer!
Love this little dress from Old Navy. It's perfect for running errands
and it's only $24.50.


This dress is also from Old Navy for $29.50.





Love this red dress from J. Crew.
It would be so cute with sandals for a casual look.
This would be the perfect dress for happy hour margaritas.




I love aqua blue! This J. Crew dress is SO cute.
It's a great Sunday church and brunch dress.



I also love the same J. Crew dress in black.




I purchased this dress last winter but I haven't worn it yet.
It will be a part of my spring wardrobe.




This Kate Spade bag from last spring will be a great addition
to this years wardrobe.

17 comments:

Jill said...

I remember those days! I am so jealous! You have great taste my friend!! I am stuck in the "mommy sweats" slump. UGH.
Hugs, Jill

In This Wonderful Life said...

I need spring ASAP!!!!

all i need is love... said...

You have such good taste! Love it all!

jennykate77 said...

I love love love the red dress from J Crew! I also really like the black and white one you said you bought during the winter...great dress! Cute purse!

Happy Thursday...one day closer to the weekend :)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these dresses esp the J. Crew ones! and the Kate Spade bag is incredible.

i cannot wait for spring! i need to do an overhaul on my closet!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Fun dresses! Oh this makes me want to go shopping!! :)

Sassy Engineer said...

I love it all! Spring flies by quickly up here too :) In fact, I feel like summer is already knocking on the door with as warm as it has been lately!

Jules said...

Such cute finds! I love the red one from J. Crew and the Old Navy dresses. I also really like the one you bought last winter and the yellow purse. Kate Spade is great!

Anonymous said...

That blue dress is beautiful!

(Random, but have you ever done a post on closet organization? Your closed was beautiful and I want to do the same to mine but am completely overwhelmed! I'd love your advice.)

Woman Interrupted said...

So many cute and inexpensive choices.

Natalie said...

Hey Jill -- I actually bought the first 2 dresses already - not in those colors, but they are cute all the same!!

I have a 30% code for Old Navy that I will send you from a friend of mine that gave me a "Friends & Family" discount -- starts March 12. I mean, ON prices are cheap enough, but who doesn't love CHEAPER! :)

Abbi said...

very cute dresses!! love the last one! and that bag!! we have lots of summer months too!
very cute!

AG said...

I adore the yellow Kate Spade bag!

Amy said...

I can see you in all these dresses - very cute!

Well I Do Declare said...

I agree with the dresses! I cannot get enough :) Where is that last one from? Anthropologie???

Football and Fried Rice said...

cute, cute, cute dresses!!! Sometimes I feel too old to wear dresses? Like not tan enough and too tird to try to look cute? HA! I LOVE the J Crew dresses!!

midnight macaroons said...

Cute Kate Spade bag!!!