7.14.2008

Busy, Busy

My work schedule is about to get extremely, crazy-busy! This week I’m working in San Antonio, which is always good because I stay with my parents. It’s nice to take a break from hotels. Next week I’m going to Los Angeles and the best part is I’m working in L.A. the next week too! Soooo, I’m going to stay over the weekend (this is not required by work). I get to meet my blog friend, Danielle. I’m so excited!

Through blogging Danielle and I have become good friends. We like to do the same things… crafts, cooking, blogging, daydreaming about motherhood, shopping, talking on the phone, girl movies, manicures and pedicures. Basically, anything girly that does not involve partying. I’m looking forward to hanging out with her. Danielle has come up with a great list of things for us to do while I’m L.A. I know it’s going to be so much fun and Disney Land made the list. YAY!! I can’t wait…. I’m also hoping to see a celeb. Pathetic, I know. Don’t worry, I won’t take a picture or say anything.




10 comments:

Blogs by Danielle said...

Ok, this is going to be a long one. I can feel it.

It is going to be SO fun going to Disneyland with you. You are going to LOVE it. I could practically be a tour guide there so you're in good hands :)

Seeing celebs is really random. I remember when I moved home from SB I saw a few people my first week back, but then you won't see anyone for a while. If we go to all the places they go, we should see someone. I can always drive you by Tori Spelling's house, and Christina Aguilera's house (formerly owned by the Osborne's, down the street from my friend's house).

Then there are the crafts. I'll bring all my card and banner stuff. I was thinking I could pick up food from this side of town and we could hang at the hotel, craft, and watch girly movies, or better yet, Christmas movies. Or even better, The Holiday, a girly Christmas movie!

Can you tell I'm a little excited?

Would it be really nerdy to write blog posts together? You know that's going to happen, right?

I'm excited. It's not like I bought an outfit for Disneyland or anything. But I am thinking about what I'll wear.

See you soon!

Blogs by Danielle said...

Oh wow that was long. You know how I ramble...

Kate said...

We (I am inviting myself along) are definitely going to dinner or something while you are here! I am trying to organize the LA bloggers meetup for one of the nights you are here-so exciting!

Amy said...

Oh, you are going to have so much fun! I definately want your opinion on Disneyland. We are planning a family trip there next summer. Take care and be careful.

Amy Maze said...

oh, i'm so jealous! sounds like 'great big fun' as my 2 year old niece would say! have a fabulous time!!

Jess said...

Hi Jill - thanks for your comment! How fun that you'll be coming out here... you will have a great time with Danielle! Disneyland is so fun too :)

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness...you two are going to have sooo much fun. Hanging out in the hotel doing crafts AND watching my favorite movie...The Holiday....I am quite jealous! Have a wonderful time!!

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there Jill!
I received your comment about Dawn's Shower for Lucy Joy. If you can e-mail me so I have your e-mail address...I will send her address over to you.
Thanks so much!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi Jill~

I spent some time this morning catching up on what you've been doing. Love the new look, love the new shopping finds, etc. Hope you have a wonderful time in LA. Have fun with Danielle. I'm glad you get to meet and spend some time together. Give her my best.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Lisa

Amy C said...

Oh Lordy...you are going to be in heaven! Sounds like you and Danielle are two peas in a pod!