7.09.2008

Organizing the Jewels...Okay Not Real Jewels

In addition to taking three different business trips this week, (Beaumont, El Paso, and Raleigh, NC), I managed to finally organize and clean out my jewelry. It’s always been challenge for me find ways to keep my jewelry organized and visible. If all my jewelry is tucked away, I will forget about it and it’s harder to match with outfits. However, leaving it out can be junky! Ugh… what to do???

When I started organizing, I decided I wasn’t going to buy anything new for this project. I had to use things I already had at home! I like the outcome, although I’ll probably change it in 6 months. If anyone has any good ideas on organizing your jewelry, please let me know.








5 comments:

Kate said...

I was just looking for a cool way to display/organize my necklaces. Thank you!

Amy C said...

Jill's Boutique is the coolest!!! I wish i was girly sometimes :-)

Amy Maze said...

love all your jewels! i have a vast assortment as well and have one of those white plastic racks with all my necklaces. one thing that works for my earrings are the organizational compartments you can buy at linens and things or bed, bath, and beyond. they are trays that fit inside your dresser drawers (if you have room). but yours look cute displayed as your own boutique too!

Anonymous said...

Looks cool! i want to go shopping at Jill's Closet

Dawn said...

that looks adorable...very good idea!!