7.03.2008

So Cute...

I LOVE, LOVE this dress. Sami Brady wore this dress on Days of Our Lives this week. I finally found it on-line. It's a little more than I want to pay right now. Maybe it will go sale.... oh please, oh please!
Check out this adorable matching dog dress. I think Daisy would look so GREAT in this and how cute would it be for us to match! For those of you who don't know Daisy, she is my niece. I don't get to see her much because she lives in San Antonio with my sister. I travel waaaay too much to have a dog.


Daisy is so CUTE! She does like wearing clothes. When Jenn pulls out Daisy's clothes trunk, Daisy gets crazy excited.


4 comments:

Kate said...

That dress is so cute! Love that you can be matching with your pup :)

Janet said...

LOVE the dress!! Maybe it'll go on sale towards the end of the summer.

Anonymous said...

I love your new design! And I love both dresses - you and Daisy need to match so that you can do a photo shoot together.

Danielle Moss said...

The dress is definitely cuter in this photo than it was on Tori Spelling when I saw her at lunch. I wasn't in love with it, BUT I think it would be a LOT cuter on you.

Maybe there will be a way for you to get a fabulous discount on that dress, huh ;)

Jess and I have an appointment at 10:15-11:30 but I'll be around after that so if I miss you I'll call you back.

By the way, this Disneyland trip is getting kind of big. Now Jess wants to bring her friend who hasn't been in years (she just moved to LA). We will be together on all the rides, and it IS a lot more fun to go in a group. Is that ok? I really hope so.

You're going with someone that could be a tour guide at that place. It's going to be a fantastic day. I'm getting very excited.