8.09.2008

Another Week in L.A.

Last week I worked in the L.A. area for the third week in a row. I really love California. I met up with Danielle and we did some shopping. I bought these really cute flats. Danielle has a pair and loves them and she has me hooked! I love my new flats. However, I wore them yesterday and they kinda hurt my feet. It’s probably because they’re new and I just need to break them in. At least, that is what I’m hoping. Danielle and I met Laura for dinner at one of their favorite L.A. restaurants. It was so much fun and Laura absolutely sweet and adorable.




My friend, Lindsay, and I just ordered T*ri Spelling's new book, sTori Telling. I'm looking forward to reading it and discussing it with Lindsay. I know what you might be thinking, "Surely, you have better things to do." He He. You're right, but this will be my guilty pleasure for the time being.


4 comments:

Laura said...

My Tory Burch ballet flats hurt my feet the first couple times i wore them too and now they are like bedroom slippers. I swear, you just have to break them in!

p.s. Thanks & you are absolutely sweet & adorable too!

Kate said...

I am so sad I missed the dinner :( Glad you girls had a great time though!

Jules said...

Cute shoes. My friend Susie read that book and loved it.

penny lane said...

i love mine. i have 3 pairs - you just have to get passed the pain.
thanks for the well-wishes. it hurts but i just try and forget about it.

xx