8.05.2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Danielle to name 5 songs that I am embarrassed to admit I like. I like millions of embarrassing songs. In fact, I think the majority of songs on my ipod would be considered “embarrassing.” It’s a little hard to pick just five…. He He!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. Stars are Blind by Paris Hilton- I had this song on my ipod when I was in China and I let my sweet, little friend Yu Mei listen to it. She didn’t know English and didn’t understand the words but she bopped her head. It was so cute. Every time I hear it, I think of her. Note~ if Yu Mei had known English, I would’ve picked another song for her to listen to.

2. Stronger by Britney Spears- I must admit I like Britney’s music and I have all her CD’s. I love the song Stronger! If you have it on your ipod, it will make you run faster.

3. What Dreams Are Made Of by Hilary Duff from the movie Lizzie McGuire- In the movie, Lizzie goes to Rome for a class trip. Lizzie throws a coin over her shoulder into the Trevi Fountian and makes a wish. Right before my trip to Rome, a friend ask me if I knew about the Trevi Fountian and making a wish. He said, “Have you seen Roman Holiday?” I said with a straight face, “No, but I’ve seen Lizzie McGuire. It was kinda funny~ guess you had to be there.



4. Wannabe by Spice Girls- This song was popular for about a week in 1997 but I SO love it. It reminds me of my senior year of college. My favorite Spice Girl was Baby Spice. :)


5. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes- My sister and I love this song. You can’t help but sing along every time you hear it. I used to think The Pina Colada song was by Jimmy Buffet and my ex-boyfriend rudely and abruptly corrected me. Sorry, Rupert!
I'm going to tag...(I'm cheating and only tagging 3 people)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, this tag is going to take me awhile, but I will try.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Such a fun post, Jill! Your songs aren't that embarrassing...

Thanks for coming by my blog and sending birthday wishes...

Hugs,
Lisa

Kate said...

Stronger is one of my favorite songs!

L. Mida said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I found someone else who loves the Pina Colada song! I was just listening to it on my ipod yesterday and Erick was making SUCH fun of me! "If you like Pina coladas..."

Love...Leslie

Danielle Moss said...

Cheater!

Fun list :)

And thanks again for "pimping my blog designs".

What day is it that I'd see you this week??? Kitten is having surgery Wednesday. Call me.

I like the pina colada song too. Reminds me of that really bad Cameron Diaz movie. Not the Holiday starring Cameron Diaz. I love that one.

The one with Christina Applegate, Selma Blair...I can't think of it.

Laura said...

First of all, 4 out of your top 5 embarrassing songs would be on my favorites list too!
Secondly, it was SO wonderful meeting you! We definitely have to do it again on your next trip out to LA!!
Oh and your blog is absolutely adorable btw!

Unknown said...

If you're planning a trip to Rome don't forget to check out vacation rentals in rome first. You will find all sorts of accommodations and all with a free wi-fi connection...