I have been tagged by Danielle to name 5 songs that I am embarrassed to admit I like. I like millions of embarrassing songs. In fact, I think the majority of songs on my ipod would be considered “embarrassing.” It’s a little hard to pick just five…. He He!
Here are the rules:
1. Stars are Blind by Paris Hilton- I had this song on my ipod when I was in China and I let my sweet, little friend Yu Mei listen to it. She didn’t know English and didn’t understand the words but she bopped her head. It was so cute. Every time I hear it, I think of her. Note~ if Yu Mei had known English, I would’ve picked another song for her to listen to.
2. Stronger by Britney Spears- I must admit I like Britney’s music and I have all her CD’s. I love the song Stronger! If you have it on your ipod, it will make you run faster.
3. What Dreams Are Made Of by Hilary Duff from the movie Lizzie McGuire- In the movie, Lizzie goes to Rome for a class trip. Lizzie throws a coin over her shoulder into the Trevi Fountian and makes a wish. Right before my trip to Rome, a friend ask me if I knew about the Trevi Fountian and making a wish. He said, “Have you seen Roman Holiday?” I said with a straight face, “No, but I’ve seen Lizzie McGuire. It was kinda funny~ guess you had to be there.
4. Wannabe by Spice Girls- This song was popular for about a week in 1997 but I SO love it. It reminds me of my senior year of college. My favorite Spice Girl was Baby Spice. :)
5. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes- My sister and I love this song. You can’t help but sing along every time you hear it. I used to think The Pina Colada song was by Jimmy Buffet and my ex-boyfriend rudely and abruptly corrected me. Sorry, Rupert!