8.15.2008

Miscellaneous Happenings

I just spent another week in CA, this time Orange County. I’m flying back to O.C. on Tuesday. I’m definitely tired and my sleep schedule is messed up. However, these trips have been great for my frequent flyer miles, Marriott points, and my home electric bill.

Last week I was staying on the 10th floor of my hotel. I was listening to my ipod and my neighbor slammed their room door. It caused my room to shake a bit. Oh my~ for about 2 seconds I thought it was another earthquake. I’ve heard from the locals that if an earthquake occurs it’s NOT good to be on the top floor of a building. Scary!

This week I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was cute but I probably won’t see it again (unless it’s on an airplane). I am SO excited about seeing House Bunny, which opens on August 22. It looks soooo funny.



A friend of mine got a letter in the mail this week from Le*nard* DiCapri*. Leo was asking for money for environmental causes. He also urged her to stop global warming. Here’s an idea to stop global warming~ Don’t send us junk mail. What about all the trees that were destroyed for these mailers and the fuel used to get the mailers in our mailbox? We all know where the mailers will end up~ in the trash can with the rest of the junk mail.

6 comments:

Amy C said...

Amen sista!

Danielle Moss said...

You're smart. You should send Leo an email (because you'd be saving paper that way). :)

Too bad you won't have an extra day when you're in the OC so I can come see you.

Blogs by Danielle said...

One more thing, I am secretly dying to see house bunny. I'm sure it will be stupid but it looks hilarious!

Maybe you'll be in LA when it comes out?

Anonymous said...

Haha, the stars could learn a thing or two from you about going green!

Amanda said...

I want to see House Bunny too! And it comes out on my birthday! Are you in the area on the 23rd or 24th? Or next week?

Old Friends and New Shoes said...

House Bunny looks hysterical! Thats definately a girls night, I am guessing Mr. New Shoes does not want to see it...but you never know!