3.30.2009

Happy Monday!

It is a very happy Monday for me because tonight is the Britney Spears concert. I read on another blog the Pussy Cat Dolls are opening for Brit. Love the Pussy Cat Dolls! A few years ago, I had the preacher at my church in my iTunes account. He’s really good and if I missed a Sunday I could catch his sermon on iTunes. Anyway, it cracked me up.... when I was scrolling through the “artist” section, it would say Pussy Cat Dolls and the next artist was Ronnie N, the preacher. Kinda funny to see them side by side in iTunes!

Here are my beautiful Britney tickets. They came in such a fancy folder! A few people asked how I got free tickets. I have a friend in Dallas and his father has suite tickets to every event at the Toyota Center in Houston. I was chatting with my BFF, Tiffany, about how bad I wanted to go. Tiffany asked our friend if there were any extra tickets (figuring his dad wouldn’t care much about seeing Brit) and within 2 days the tickets were Fed Ex-ed to my house and a free parking pass.


Tomorrow night 90210 is finally back. What’s with all the shows (Gossip Girl) taking long breaks during the season? Anyway, guess who’s coming back? Donna Martin! I’m not kidding, I own this t-shirt. I wore this t-shirt one day on my first mission trip to China. Nobody ask me what it meant. That night my roommate and I were getting ready for bed. I asked her, “Nancy, do you know what my shirt means?” She said, “I’ve wondered all day but just thought I was supposed to know so I didn’t ask.” Ha Ha. Maybe I’ll wear it tomorrow. :)


23 comments:

Jules said...

You're going to have so much fun at the concert! Love the fancy little folder the tix came in. Please take pictures.

LOL! The Donna Martin t-shirt is very funny. I think you should wear it tomorrow.

AmyT said...

have fun!! love the tee!!

Amy C said...

Have Fun!!!! Take lots of pictures :-)

jennykate77 said...

I bet the concert is going to be AWESOME!! I love Brit! Have fun!! That shirt is cute...I would definitely wear it tomorrow if I were you. ☺

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Have fun at Britney!

I must admit, I do need an explanation for the shirt. I'm going to blame it on missing the original series and being out of country for the new one. :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the concert! I can't wait to hear how it goes :)

midnight macaroons said...

Ha, ha, love the T. Nothing beats old school 90210. I sat by a girl in my sophomore English class that looked just like Brenda, poor girl. Have super fun at the concert tonight.

Amy said...

Lucky you! Have fun! Will somebody be going with you? Sorry, I worry like that.

penny lane said...

you may rarely see celebs but you are going to britney spears tonight! i am sooooo jealous....in case you didn't know. and you should definitely wear the shirt! tori spellings husband has a t-shirt that says "i f**ked donna martin."

Christina said...

You will have so much fun tonight! I saw her last tour and although she doesn't sing, it's still quite a performance! I hope that you blog about it and take lots of pictures=)

Sassy Engineer said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for a full recap :)

Kate said...

can't wait to hear all about the show!!!

Lexilooo said...

Have so much fun at the concert! She was here in DC last week and I heard the show was amazing, I'm wishing I had gone!

KAC said...

Have so much fun at the show tonight...she was so great and I wish I could see it again! Haha i love the shirt and definitely think you should wear it!!

Treasure Ann said...

Have a great time at the concert. Let me know how it goes? I know you will have a good time.

jlc said...

Ouuu have fun!! My best friend just went and said the PCD gave an INCREDIBLE performance!!!

Abbi said...

yay!! have a great time!! sing for me!! take lots of pics and we want to see!!

AndreaLeigh said...

LOVE the shirt, jealous of the concert, and can't wait to hear your review. rock it out with your bad self! :) have fun!

Whitney said...

Ooo! I love concerts. And I love that you love Britney. And way to work the hook-ups!

melissa said...

Hope you had a fabulous night at the concert, Jill!

melissa

In This Wonderful Life said...

I bet the concert was awesome!!! I still can't believe she has made such a huge comeback...it's awesome for her! I will have to rent and catch up on the new 90210..I'm super addicted to the old! I started the new but missed a few episodes and couldn't pick back up! We (yes, husband and I) watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill on the WB. love them :) haha

all i need is love... said...

You lucky kid!!

Danielle Moss said...

I would like to see a photo of you in that T Shirt. While holding a Dylan McKay doll. And watching 90210.

I had a 90210 night shirt. Did I tell you that?