3.24.2009

Stationery Swap

I participated in the Stationery Swap hosted by Lou Lou in Lilly. My partner was Ms. Stacilyn from Shore Aesthetic. Monday the swap package arrived~always fun! I was so excited about the items Stacilyn sent me and I just read on her blog that she MADE everything! I'm so impressed. After reading Stacilynn's blog, I knew she was cute and classy. I had no idea she was so creative! Thank you so much, Stacilyn.


Hot Pink and Navy~ Packaged So Cute


Personalized Note cards and Matching Envelopes


"Hello There" Note Cards and Matching Envelopes
So Cute!



Love these Baking Labels for Homemade Treats

In small print each label says, "Made for you by Jill."

What a cute idea!

12 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Super cute! I loved the doll and dress yesterday too! You are just one cute lady.

Danielle Moss said...

Adorable!

yours truly... said...

I am head over heals in love with those -hello there- note cards!! I can't believe she made them!! SO, SO CUTE!!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Those are adorable! I really need to start getting in on these swaps!

AmyT said...

SO cute!! Yes me and Abbi are sisters - she is so awesome!!!!! I think I'm pretty lucky :-)

BLC :o said...

Awe!!!! Soooo cute. Isn't this fun! Xoxo-BLC

jennykate77 said...

I have a huge weakness for stationary...cute stationary! I LOVE what she made you! It's fabulous!! I bet you can't wait to write a note or share a recipe...and those labels...OMGosh!

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!!

midnight macaroons said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Sharon said...

So pretty!! Jill, you are an angel!

melissa said...

Fabulous swap gifts! :)

melissa

Jules said...

So creative and cute! I love the pink and navy together. Swaps are always fun.

Janet said...

I can't believe the stationery is handmade - such a beautiful color combination. The stickers are so unique. They will be fun to use.
Love, Mom