5.02.2009

Fabulous Friday (but on Saturday)



My friend, Danielle, has started "Fabulous Fridays" on her blog. Every Friday Danielle will have a new fabulous theme. If you want to participate, head to her blog. In each "Fabulous Friday" post, there will be a place on her blog to add your name and blog address. That way, anyone that plays along or visits Danielle's blog can see that you've participated and click to see your Fabulous Friday post. Fun idea!

This week's theme is "Fabulous Candy." I'm not a huge chocolate fan. I like chocolate but I don't love it or crave it. However, I do LOVE sugary candy that's very bad for you... gummies, sour patch kids, cherry sours, jelly beans, etc... My favorite candy (right now) is the Gummy Raspberries and Blackberries. Yum...

So, what's your favorite candy?

11 comments:

Woman Interrupted said...

Skittles! I love all the different varieties (except the chocolate.) But my current prego-craving is anything lemon-y.

midnight macaroons said...

I love Milk Duds!!! I like to drink them with my wine.

Lexilooo said...

cute idea!

gummy bears are my favorite....!

jlc said...

Gummi Bears are my favorite too!!

Cute idea for a post!! Go Danielle! :)

Lori said...

We have to pick just one?!! lol

Lori said...

ps thanks for the email...I'll respond soon. I went to dig out my prom pics but hubby packed them away with my OLD yearbooks...it's probably for the best. lol

Danielle Moss said...

I'm right there with you. I love gummies. Every time I see sour patch kids, I want to buy them and send them to you.

But then I remember that you probably couldn't resist them. So they always make me think of you, but being the good friend I am, I don't send them.

I'm glad you played along, and that you don't think my fabulous friday idea is stupid.

I still think the two of us need to collaborate on something fun for everyone to do. Would be fun.

Jules said...

Fun post! My favorite candy is Cadbury Caramello. I love sweets way too much :)

AndreaLeigh said...

gummies freak me out. it's a texture thing.

i'm not a huge candy girl... but i do like chocolate!

Shoshanah said...

I could go on forever, but if I only get to name one it would be Zours. (They are like a sour Mike and Ike)

CAC muffin said...

yummy i love them too
but my most favorite will always be frozen milky way!